Hey you are really something

来源: billnet 2010-12-29 08:28:15 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1238 bytes)
回答: 我先起个头先,以后再补充:恨水2010-12-29 00:14:29

This little paragraph was written during supper while waiting for others to finish, as I was quick in eating and finished earlier. Instead of going away, I just took a piece of paper and wrote down what I wanted to say, while listening to others talking.  Frankly, some points jumped out during writing and even I didn't mean to say that initially.

There are run-on sentences and unproper use of compound and complex sentenses, but who cares? I am not writing a thesis, I am not writing for a formal publication. I am not relying on the writing as a means of living. However, I forgot one point until I read your comments. I should be responsible for what I am writing as it is online publically and it would affect people. Thus my apology if it wasted your precious time reading it, and my appreciation for your comments on writing.

Re-reading it I can smell the Chinese tastes. The usage of words and expressions are far less native (another example), but the more one writes the better it will become. Maybe this is the next goal I should set for myself: to write well. Sorry hurting you unintentionally if it did and thanks for the comments.

所有跟帖: 

What's your point ? (写的时候常常问自己) -恨水- 给 恨水 发送悄悄话 恨水 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/29/2010 postreply 11:01:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”