You’re really pushing me hard today~ 也好,逼我练写作!

来源: 小千...千与千寻 2010-04-26 11:15:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1310 bytes)
I’ve been trying all the way to shun all kinds of discussions, or probe all sensitive topics!

Because my heart rate can be “tachy” when being involved in any debate, so please do not expect too much from me in this circumstances.Easy~ Easy~

I could catch exactly your real intention in this post, and those four beautiful female New Yorkers look so trendy and stunning in the show. And I also love the idea that the show revolves around four female friends sharing their lives and supporting one another! But the weaving plots re: relationship of love and sex revolts me.

Nothing relates to abstinence, but have you ever seen any friend or acquaintance (female) ending up with a cozy “home” after sleeping around, being gusty in sex, attempting among different kinds of men?

My answer would be “NO”, and all my close Canadian and American friends don’t live like them at all. How can I trust a sitcoms if its plots drift apart so far from reality? Maybe a lot of ppl think Little Women is so unreal, but I grew up in a family like Joe’s, and many of my friends did.

That’s why I don’t adore the show, but……I do adore your English writing!

哈哈~今天写了这么多英文字,真有成就,下次里拉姐push我之前给我个预兆先,别让我突然看到心碰碰跳!

再次感谢!

所有跟帖: 

Just came back from a meeting. Can’t help saying more. -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (1188 bytes) () 04/26/2010 postreply 12:33:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”