【漫兴随笔】 图文答友 “小黑精灵” icon 的 解释

来源: 一语湖边_lakeshore 2009-01-09 00:20:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5642 bytes)
【漫兴随笔】 图文答友   “小黑精灵” icon 的 解释
3:00 AM 1/9/2009
2009 元月
【漫兴随笔,杂】0902
大湖两地,德利一语
跨坛分享
0901008 图文 答 德利君: 一语 icon 的 解释:

To: 德利  君,

先道声 "迟复为谦!“ 此图为一书的封面,原书未读。

首先被其封面的设计所吸引。
一园形图案,上有地图纹路,一个黑孩子挺立于前,挺有”哲理“ 感。

它材质,我也不知道。看上去,瓷雕,樱木,石雕,。。。好像均可,要不,就是铁?

而真正吸引我的是造型:倒背双手,分离双腿,昂首挺胸。
虽看不出颜面,倒还硬是觉得他 目光炯炯的!
还有的,就是小腿部分的处理;是靴子造型,还是别的啥的,我也整不明白。。。

总之,小小身躯,黑咕隆咚,精灵黑孩,英气炯然,阳刚挺拔,
而又,顽皮可爱,天下地上,我有蒼穹,引人遐想,神秘无比,。。。

故封之为:一语  icon,  取其 ”精神“ 谓之:'小战士精神'
君固喜之,一语之爱矣。

To: Deli 君,

It's too bad that I come back to you late. I am so happy you liked that little black boy used as the Icon for my blog. People are nowadays more and more creative in choosing a photo, or what ever shaped faces, a big eye, or character that gives certain meanings, even gone so far to use nude bodies to please their eye.

Yes, it's hard to tell what the originated mini-sculpture it is, and materials it used to form the shape is also beyond our imagination. It was acctually on a book cover as I first saaw it, when I was searching something for a Canadian Poet, his name is also on hte cover, Cyrill Dabydeen.

As it is printed on the cover, he name this book by one of his poem called:"discuss columbus" one of the poems that he wrote in what was called "post-colonialism" in the content of world literature, of which I was so happened in learning as one of subjects I had to deal with last year.

His poem is powerful, I am quite sure that it could be one topic for our "Cyber-talk" - [漫兴笔谈] one day.

I will send some of his poems if I could find any in due course when both of us are not so busy. Please kindly wait. will be excietd to know how you progress with your "Translation" of Chinese Classics.
"please don't work too hard " as people used to say.

Till then, I am awaiting to be inspired by a topic, any of yours, as it is always, Lakeshore,
a maple leaf O'er this side of
the lake

此岸 一语
元月,2009

原文

宋德利利 发表留言于:2008-12-25 15:51:44  删除

一语君,
我突然发现你这幅画,感到非常有趣,因此特别喜欢。这不算是画吧,是瓷雕?虽然看不到他的脸,但我似乎能看到他有一张顽皮的脸。虽然看不到,但这样的作品却能给人以想像的余地,因此别具神秘感,这可能就是这件小小艺术品的魅力所在吧。

宋德利 2008年圣诞节
他非常可爱。我非常喜欢,

梨花侵梦 发表留言于:2008-06-04 18:57:49     删除
想知道这张照片的出处

附:“小小黑精灵’
真是:
天仓浑圆穹,盘古原一色,日光有黑子,世界缤纷动!

Translation:

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
8226;  【漫兴随笔】 图文答友 “小黑精灵” icon 的 解释
8226;  一语 试答:李唐 君 好题!滴滴,哒哒,是夜,Webber 诗译!
8226;  【漫兴随笔】复赠友人2009 元旦 跨坛分享 画与诗仿古 02
8226;  【应证:英译】 费花蕊夫人, (北宋) <<国亡诗>>
8226;  【漫兴随笔】回赠德利君,2009 元旦 城中仿古

所有跟帖: 

回复:【漫兴随笔】 图文答友 “小黑精灵” icon 的 解释 -宋德利利- 给 宋德利利 发送悄悄话 宋德利利 的博客首页 (78 bytes) () 01/09/2009 postreply 08:00:42

回复:【漫兴随笔】 图文答友 “小黑精灵” icon 的 解释 -宋德利利- 给 宋德利利 发送悄悄话 宋德利利 的博客首页 (1745 bytes) () 01/09/2009 postreply 20:19:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”