《漫兴随笔》 复一语君2009 元旦仿古

来源: 宋德利利 2009-01-02 19:44:12 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2386 bytes)

复一语君2009 元旦仿古

《漫兴随笔》

一.

小图本如草,
无意引东风;
岂料一出土,
惹得众人惊。

二.

自幼喜丹青,
只惜无人教;
多少寒暑日,
独自将墨调。

三.

无力饮池河,
讵言吞海湖;
自娱犹不可,
悦人安可图?

四.

莫怪人间情乖戾,
休叹身边景枯寂。
搜情觅景凭自己,
得来情致才独具。
岁华瞬息,
白驹过隙,
时不我待须珍惜。
劝君学我挥彩笔,
奇情妙景亲手绘,
乐无极!

Dear Lake-shore,

What a surprise to have received your painting, done in its 'oriental' delicacy, and the delight of the nature, has brought the joy so much than any of the gifting. Thanks!

I’m delighted to have surprised you and happy to know that you like my painting. As for the color, I’d like to tell you the truth that I drew it originally with blue ball pen ten years ago because at that time I had no special tools and materials for the traditional Chinese painting such as special brushes, black ink, Xuanzhi paper and colors. Several days ago when I asked my colleague to help me put this painting into computer, he once asked my which color I’ prefer. Looking at the painting in computer, I once hesitated a while and made a comparison. Both of us thought that blue was much better than black because blue color had a beautiful effect of blue and white porcelain (青花瓷). That’s it.

I feel much proud that my poor paiting should be crowned with different styles. You say that “it's closer to the style we see also in paintings from Japan”, while the other day it was honored with Song style by internet friend走马读人 whose elegant comment was “ 宋画吴冶 (sòng huà wú yě) Deli has 宋画style.” Moreover, I feel much happy that you associate it with the current world around us as well as your life and work. But I wish you could make greater achievements in 2009.

Last but not least, I’d like to thank you for your elegant poem matched with my painting. Sure, I enjoy your masterpiece very much. But I’m afraid that my painting is not so beautiful so your poem. However, I hope that my painting can lead us to continue our Cyber-conversation into 2009.

Deli Song 01-02-2009

1. 宋画吴冶: 成语,精美的意思.

2. I’m afraid that there is a typo in this line:石经轻斜暖阳辉. 石经should be 石径。

所有跟帖: 

谢谢德利君:《漫兴随笔》: 勘误:石径,远岸,十分美妙! -一语湖边_lakeshore- 给 一语湖边_lakeshore 发送悄悄话 一语湖边_lakeshore 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2009 postreply 20:11:13

另:《漫兴随笔》 精致小画有如此意义,可惜昨日一时无法贴出! -一语湖边_lakeshore- 给 一语湖边_lakeshore 发送悄悄话 一语湖边_lakeshore 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2009 postreply 20:19:08

再另:《漫兴随笔》好像有点问题,枫华和上海的沪江没问题已经贴出!一语 -一语湖边_lakeshore- 给 一语湖边_lakeshore 发送悄悄话 一语湖边_lakeshore 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2009 postreply 20:20:43

回复:《漫兴随笔》 复一语君2009 元旦仿古 -宋德利利- 给 宋德利利 发送悄悄话 宋德利利 的博客首页 (430 bytes) () 01/02/2009 postreply 20:52:23

No worries, and Not a problem, 《漫兴随笔》I will still come back to -一语湖边_lakeshore- 给 一语湖边_lakeshore 发送悄悄话 一语湖边_lakeshore 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2009 postreply 14:52:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”