Google翻的,老婆大人成his wf了,个人认为old lady big man更精确!

来源: xueyinyu 2012-01-07 00:01:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5628 bytes)
回答: 请海外逸士先生帮助翻译情书冲浪潜水员2012-01-06 10:39:18

Dear His wife,

Long time no write you a love letter. The most important things in life, one of the daily chores are actually packed disappeared, and there is indeed life unbearable situation. Fortunately, today, Mr. Yi Shi overseas on behalf of the initiative in the online translation of a love letter, reminds me of his work done. Then seize this opportunity now! The good things in life, it is rare but should be a good treasure.

Always wanted to tell you, I love your point, is your good-hearted purity. I consider myself a good person, but in many cases, I found myself inevitably there will be all sorts of selfishness, it is indeed, according to my nature is evil. However, marriage for many years, I find you always full of love and trust, there is no selfishness, I think it is cute and respectable. I think this should not just my feeling it, because you optimistic hearty home not only to bring joy to your parents, to bring joy to our small family, to bring joy to my parents house, but also to the surrounding friends bring joy, it's no wonder our mutual friends will like you more than like me. Compared with you, I promise, or some other advantages, but, what can and mind compared to what?

I really feel very lucky to have with you. The next day, life is inevitable ups and downs, I can only wish and you can happily spend together, as long as there is love, there is joy. And, I really was lucky, because love you, really easy.

Love you
Potential red

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”