分享一段话

来源: 及时的雨 2019-08-25 14:44:04 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3612 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 及时的雨 ] 在 2019-08-25 17:51:59 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

A teammate posted this last night and I must share it, because it is what everyone needs to read! Really read it, let it sink in...
"I live off Starbucks, grab a wrap & chips from the cafeteria, and whatever's on the way home from work (aka fast food)... and a few glasses of wine in the evening. But I just went in for my yearly checkup and my vitals and labs are great! So I'm good." ????
SOUND FAMILIAR You’re like 40... your vitals & labs SHOULD be great!  
????‍?I typically don't try and scare people into change, but I think there's a lot of confusion out there about health & disease
Here's what you gotta understand: your body is AMAZING. It is a master adaptor and does remarkable job responding to stress. It is DESIGNED to maintain that physiological zen ????‍? called HOMEOSTASIS.
What is stress? Stress is any stimulus that pushes the body out of balance, requiring it to adapt. Stress can by physical (hittin it in the gym, shitty diet, lack of sleep), environmental (toxins in our air, water, beauty products, food supply, etc), emotional (jobs, kids, health, finances...you might be sitting there reading this is a state of fight or flight with cortisol levels through the roof).
After about 50 years of this, the body gets tired. It can't adapt as efficiently or completely, depending on the stressors and how long they've been in place. So the body tries to get your attention: I need help! This is when DIS-EASE shows up.
Modern medicine responds with pharmaceutical bandaids that create more imbalances and more DIS-EASE. This is not a real solution, not physically, not emotionally, not financially (if you haven't noticed, healthcare is bankrupting our country).
So what IS the solution? 1. Remove the stimulus 2. Mitigate the effects of stress that we can't avoid through things like detox, nutrition, herbal supplementation, sleep, meditation, yoga, etc. etc. 
Point is DISEASE IS A LATE SIGN OF IMBALANCE. Once disease rears it's ugly head it's TOO LATE. Once your labs are out of whack, it's too late. You didn't "just get diabetes." It's been brewing for YEARS.
Start taking care of your health NOW. Start before it's too late. And trust me, it is SO much easier to maintain health than to regain it once it's lost. 
Be well my friends

多数情况,等到真是结果出现问题,已经有些晩了。比如糖尿病,等到被判断出是,胰岛素抵抗已经悄悄地潜了许多年了,五年十年或更长

压力(分泌大量皮质醇来对付)有些是别人给的,有的是自己加在自己身上的,过度运动(没说不让你动)吃撑,明明是自身无法承受的食物,无法消化或者缺少酶,却因为别人说好而过量吃。熬夜(开始阶段是到了睏了强迫自己不睡)到了后面就是只能在后半夜才能睡。

fight or flight response自古就有,不是新鲜东西,那时的人只在关键时刻,遇到动物,是跑是搏斗才动用肾上腺。

可现在的人们,时时刻刻挑战自己的肾上腺,等到某一天达到极限开始疲劳了,各种症状才出现了。

所有跟帖: 

都喜欢做加法,没人愿意做减法,死也不做 -ephd- 给 ephd 发送悄悄话 ephd 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/25/2019 postreply 15:28:14

我做减法,我吃的不多,不敢多吃,蔬菜吃多了也有毒,30年不变的体重120磅,现在变成105 磅了 -lawattaction- 给 lawattaction 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/25/2019 postreply 17:14:10

这个结果不是我想要的。我一辈子都想增肥,睡前吃饭的习惯就是想增肥,没成功。 -lawattaction- 给 lawattaction 发送悄悄话 (83 bytes) () 08/25/2019 postreply 18:55:09

赞-你体重维持得太好了,身高多少? -樱紫- 给 樱紫 发送悄悄话 樱紫 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/25/2019 postreply 19:22:58

1.65 -1.66 -lawattaction- 给 lawattaction 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/25/2019 postreply 19:39:30

same as mine. I have lost some weight in recently years. -kathyzh- 给 kathyzh 发送悄悄话 kathyzh 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/26/2019 postreply 09:46:26

多吃储存能量,少动节省能量,是人类基因在几亿年进化过程中对食物和能量缺乏而作出的必然反应。 -清水胜浓茶- 给 清水胜浓茶 发送悄悄话 (211 bytes) () 08/25/2019 postreply 17:28:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”