回复:纽约邮报史蒂夫-塞尔比对林书豪进行了长篇专访

来源: 走马读人 2012-02-19 20:06:15 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4196 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 走马读人 ] 在 2012-02-20 04:52:10 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Q: That’s a terrible thing when you lose your joy, isn’t it?

A: Absolutely. I think now that I remind myself I’m playing for God. It frees me of all the other pressures that I was dealing with.

Q: Would the best compliment for you be for someone to say, “He makes his teammates better”?

A: I think that would be the second-best compliment. The best would be, “When I see Jeremy play, I see him play for God and I see him bring joy on the court.”

Q: What would people be surprised to learn about you?

A: I love playing live video games . . . and I eat way more than anybody else.

Jeff Zelevansky
Tomorrow: On playing at the Garden, being an inspiration . . . and a few of his favorite things.
not completed

Q: You’re the biggest eater on the team?

A: Probably. I don’t know how much everyone else eats, but I’ve been historically one of the biggest eaters on any of my teams.

Q: How many marriage proposals have you gotten in the last two weeks?

A: (Smiles) I don’t know. It just depends — you mean including Twitter and signs and stuff? — I don’t know (chuckles).

Q: Do you have a girlfriend?

A: No.

Q: Describe your ideal mate.

A: First she would really love God and be a faithful Christian, and then after that, I think, a desire to serve other people, to help with the underprivileged, do a lot of social work . . . great personality and easy to be around. Someone that’s definitely chill, low key, low maintenance.

Q: Are you more like your mother or father?

A: My mom. We’re both stubborn and headstrong and we both have more of a vocal personality.

Q: Scouting report on Jeremy Lin. How do you see yourself as a player?

A: I think the scouting report is definitely don’t let me get to the basket, challenge my shots and . . . let me go left before you let me go right . . . try to be active and cause turnovers. I think that’s the scouting report I’d give against myself.

Q: What do you think

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/with_jeremy_lin_yXOGZEaBBMwbUgCIgJ32ZP#ixzz1mtKEF3FJ

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”