速寫頭像含哲理 ( 1 )

来源: 走马读人 2013-06-07 12:59:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3040 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 走马读人 ] 在 2013-06-07 13:21:10 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

After stopping sketches quite long, I picked up for a friend's wedding party of a hundred guests.

I refreshed some ideas, such as:

* likeness is objective also subjective matter, in my past career, the rejection rate of my works is in probably lowest  category among portrait artists, if one's eyes pour too long, it will wear out, get lost even you don't realize it.

Therefore, 孙子兵法 “谋定而后动,知止而有得” is a guiding teaching for both management and art.

“谋定" demands to seek the optimal goal:

What is the strategy to use one's limited time, energy and means?

What is in one's subject's mind?

What trap one should avoid?

How to manage it for the best interest of both parties?

and so forth, then 知止而有得. I'll take snap shots for local guests and finish it late is a kind of 知止.  

In tomorrow's  case, I should correct my past mistakes, like ignorance of the complexity of the human nature, stubbornness when situation is changed, etc. “不战而屈人之兵,善之善者也”, To avoid any manner of tactlessness is a step closer to it.

《大学》说:“大学之道,在明明德,在亲民,在止于至善。知止而后有定,定而后能静,静而后能安,安而后能虑,虑而后能得。”  朱子注:“止者,所当止之地,即至善之所在也。知之,则志有定向。静,谓心不妄动。安,谓所处而安。”

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

很有哲理.Good luck tomorrow putting mind and soul to the portraits! -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2013 postreply 13:57:51

Thx! I can be a party participant not limited to a laborer :) -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2013 postreply 15:53:04

If my tire blow out, then no more story. -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2013 postreply 15:54:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!