Singers in Vancouver can't sing leisurely, because they are hung

来源: aspector 2013-06-04 23:37:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2407 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ aspector ] 在 2013-06-05 08:00:56 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Singers in Vancouver can't sing leisurely, because they are hungry.

I was shocked when I heard a famous canadian singer said on radio that his last year income was only $7000. He definitely doesn't lack of talent being a wonderful singer and song writer, but he do lack of living resources for sure. Because he is so passion about his music and never thinking about quitting, so he has done many kind of jobs he possible can get just for survival.

Yes, everyone knows Vancouver is kind of "outdoors" city, people would rather spend hundreds dollars to buy golf clubs than pay $ 50 ticket to join a concert that performed by local artists; however, the similar cities like Seattle never worry about lack of audience to attend all kind of music events including the famous jazz, why Vancouver wouldn't do?

I think high percentage of asian population perhaps is one of reasons why the attendance rate of concert is so low here, and sadly the singing is kind of the art that crucially depends on big crowd of audience; on the other hand , the booming " chinese idol "show indicates chinese do like music, maybe someone just need to know how to marketing their products, in order to attract more asians.

I guess there is not easy solution to solve this problem overnight, but from now on, whenever i see singer singing on street, i will PAY my respect for his/her music for sure.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • Mistake is a mistake, even a minor one.
  • I am a big music devotee,
  • President Obama likes to play Poker in his spare time too.
  • Do we really need to eat 3 times per day?
  • 所有跟帖: 

Interesting, I like Vancouver.有“饱吹饿唱”一说,他的音色会更好(^.^) -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/05/2013 postreply 08:06:22

文中很多错误嘛、 、 、 、 、 -qunide- 给 qunide 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/06/2013 postreply 06:06:07

是啊,过了十一点,在四十分钟内完成,应该有很多硬伤。 -Aspector- 给 Aspector 发送悄悄话 Aspector 的博客首页 (21 bytes) () 06/06/2013 postreply 07:33:09

喜欢看你的文章。 -好学又好问- 给 好学又好问 发送悄悄话 好学又好问 的博客首页 (68 bytes) () 06/06/2013 postreply 10:09:20

谢谢。 -aspector- 给 aspector 发送悄悄话 aspector 的博客首页 (141 bytes) () 06/06/2013 postreply 12:46:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!