If I may, you need to improve the clarity of your writing.

来源: hammerheadshark 2013-06-02 20:48:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2398 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ hammerheadshark ] 在 2013-06-03 16:57:10 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Don't know how many people feel despair(ed) when they see the figure of himself themselves in (the) mirror, perhaps in that moment they all may regret one thing, which (that is) responsible for gaining weight too quick is  (:) eating too much and too frequent(ly). (H)however, in my opinion, people shouldn't just blame himself lack of (themselves for lacking) self-discipline, (and) some of experts (who) provide misleading information also should take the responsibility (be held accountable).

Health expert(s) often advise people need (to eat) meals 3 times per day, otherwise your body may be in danger, but they forget one thing that (a) human's body just (is) like a machine (that) only can (only) handle certain level of fuel, any attempting  of over filling  (to overfill) could cause engine failure(s), (and) that is why people have various heart disease(s), diabetes and other diseases.

A recent news reported, (delete comma) (that) a female worker who got buried over 17 days without food was still fine except felt (feeling) weak. (W)what this story tells us is human's digest system is much stronger than we thought and we should give our body (bodies) a chance to dig (tap into) the potential for the purpose of cleaning up the internal systems.

所有跟帖: 

thanks for correcting my writing. learn a lot ..... -aspector- 给 aspector 发送悄悄话 aspector 的博客首页 (57 bytes) () 06/02/2013 postreply 23:10:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!