Congrats and thank you, DN!

来源: 非文学青年 2013-04-26 12:31:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1749 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 非文学青年 ] 在 2013-04-26 14:53:53 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 莎士比亚《Venus and Adonis》翻译 - 致謝bmdn2013-04-26 09:59:20

Though I am not one of the followers of these translations(as I am not interested in translation), I have observed and admired your determination and your persistence.  I want to thank you for this inspirational piece you have just written because it's something I have also been thinking about lately.

A couple of typos or bugs that bother me:
It takes more a lot determination to follow -->a lot more
I decided to not to use the modern free style but opted to tranditional strict seven word but six line format -->not to; opted for, maybe?
because I believe that no one else translated that way-->seems "believed, had translated" is better.
Doing things others are intimidated to do is what differentiates those who produces results and those who don't.-->produce
I produced some result, although it's not a perfect result and there are many errors and improvements can be made(a little bit of a run-on sentence), and that's what is rewarding(not very clear what "that" refers to here, producing result? then it should be moved to closer to "produced some result").

Thank you again, DN. I am bored, in a teleconf now, . So I just did some "bonepicking" with your writing. hope you don't mind.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks for the corrections -bmdn- 给 bmdn 发送悄悄话 (51 bytes) () 04/26/2013 postreply 13:27:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”