[美隊] 元宵

来源: 走马读人 2013-02-24 19:49:12 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2154 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 走马读人 ] 在 2013-02-24 20:05:42 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

元宵 and days around of it, marked some of my turning points:

To begin with,元宵 is a partial start of three generations of my family, my grandfather's birthday is this day. Because his special position, my family was affected more by Chinese political history in some periods, especially at the two sides. That auspicious day symbolizes a near perfectly round life of my grandfather as a top, then left a bottom to be filled by my parent and part of me. At present, it seems that a full round moon is shining on my future.

元宵 is a crowded festival in China, which I can imagine we were sill in ancient society in the content of the festival, which lessened some political pressure temporally, but it was hiding, eventually, before a 元宵 I fell into a political trap,...and in the second year, I had another downside change which was directly resulted from 元宵 activity when my procrastination caused a lantern made by workers stopped at my office instead of being sent out in a park, that provoked their indignation while they also heard I was a winner in a riddle game city-wide, ha.

My diaries in China year were lost, but it have less value literally besides personal records, my drawing diaries too, wish they were not trashed. With these fragmental piece one may peeked out some impression.I had a chance to join in a game hold in Great Hall of the people as a carder of Student Union, did not win any prize showed my awkwardness.In the States, a bit similar is Art Festivals for public. for those upper class parties are token of success, that Guagua was included.

元宵 is round, my past life was neither round nor sweet. Comparing with those forerunners, I do not feel shameful for I strived, proved in a relatively harsh environment. My contribution to this world will be displayed, which might be likened to riddles on lanterns will be puzzled and appreciated by crowds as if it is a new link of continuation of tradition from brilliant Tang or Song dynasty. Remarkably, in an archive in Hunan library, the name Bai, the famous poet,is recorded as an ancestor of my clan.

所有跟帖: 

It would have made interesting reading if it were a riddle. Nice -小钊- 给 小钊 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2013 postreply 04:30:09

thx, 釗 encourage, spur, exhort -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2013 postreply 05:14:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”