回复:The Power of Reading

来源: truth_lover99 2012-10-04 18:58:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (17786 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ truth_lover99 ] 在 2012-10-05 15:41:12 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: The Power of ReadingNewVoice2012-10-04 13:16:04

I like everything you said in your writing, for I have the same feeling as you do; yet I don't have the guts to write them out. On the top of what you mentioned, for me, reading is also a way to communicate with the people of great minds, to gain a wide variety of human experience, and to better understand the people around us. Indeed, if you really enjoy what you read, the vocabularies will come to you alive, for you have touched them, felt them, and connected with them, and they will live with you for the rest of your life.

Your writing style is very impressive, it looks that the writing is from a native English speaker. It is nice to know that you have read so many interesting books. It is said that you can know people by the books they have read; from your book list, I am inclined to think that you are a determined, open-minded, tender, and caring person. You are my role model, and I wish that I could write something like you do. I look forward to reading more of your writing. Thank you for sharing.

所有跟帖: 

I think your writing is much better, don't be humble. -bmdn- 给 bmdn 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/04/2012 postreply 19:07:57

Thank you! true_lover. -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (1126 bytes) () 10/05/2012 postreply 07:32:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”