On Confucius's birthday

来源: 走马读人 2012-09-28 15:32:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1357 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 走马读人 ] 在 2012-09-28 15:59:24 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I recall one of my relatives, whose birth day is about the same day. Compare to many new generations, his moral is much more close to classical teaching. I have met his calssmates who are more friendly than mine. I should write down in my memorour. What caused the degeneration? Why last century burst out two wars and China was in the nightmare of the Cultural Revolution? How many tragedies and tragic-comedies? How many people become evil men? Confucius passed away over two thousands and more years,yet in his homeland not many his followers now.

We live in a society which is full of sin. To save soul one must constantly examine himself. A normal society must not be full of lies. I felt Americans are generally more fair, straightforward and relaxed when i first come here and while I was shopping today.

I have not read Chinese Classical nor other classics for quite long. Reading and comprehending are not easy task for me at all. It is only by chance I could be a book author soon. Some sarcastic tone can be recall as ringing by my ears, which will be transferred to positive force. Yes I will show my finding and will face more di*****elieve, sarcasm or sabotage. No matter how tiny my contribution is, I felt I do not fill shameful facing this relative who was born today. I wll tell him that for four phrase started with lin, I can explain its knack.My study had a tint of Confucius's "韦编三绝", but I still think what I have found is more from my natire than my effort.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”