Air Crash vs Car Accident

来源: 海外逸士 2012-07-15 07:01:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1122 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 海外逸士 ] 在 2012-07-15 22:25:35 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I was told that there are much more car accidents on land than air crashes in the sky. This is true, but people often survive in car accidents, and seldom survive in air crash. One air crash for a person is enough. He is forever gone. If he is involved in several car accidents, he may still be alive and enjoy his life. So there is no comparability between the two.

I always think how we can reduce death rate in air crash. I suddenly think of the parachute. We can't provide every passenger with a parachute and train them how to use it before boarding. However, why can't we install three huge parachutes in the airplane, one in the front part, one in the middle and another in the tail part? The parachutes can automatically open in air crash just like the airbag in the car, which will hinder the pull of the gravity. Can anyone who reads this article spread my idea to the experts that they can make the invention? Thanks for saving life.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • Air Crash vs Car Accident
  • Chinglish and Englinese
  • 漢英字典該怎樣應用
  • 什麼時候該戴項鏈
  • 為什麼撞傷人後非得弄死﹖
  • 所有跟帖: 

生命脆弱。时也,运也,命也,非吾之所能也。听说现在也只有战斗机的飞行员才配备降落伞。 -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2012 postreply 10:21:47

多谢逸老师分享!下次坐飞机我要记住带把雨伞 -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2012 postreply 11:01:44

Very heroic -hammerheadshark- 给 hammerheadshark 发送悄悄话 (800 bytes) () 07/15/2012 postreply 21:13:38

I don't know how the jump under my umbrella will pan out -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (618 bytes) () 07/16/2012 postreply 05:26:51

interesting, where do you want them land? who are the pilots? -DailyTranslation- 给 DailyTranslation 发送悄悄话 (55 bytes) () 07/15/2012 postreply 15:59:04

Never land, the dwelling place of Peter Pan. I think Teacher 逸 -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (139 bytes) () 07/15/2012 postreply 16:40:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”