haha, trust me. I am not talented at languages at all.~~

来源: lilac09 2011-08-23 13:14:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1101 bytes)
回答: Nice writing! Thank you for sharing!NewVoice2011-08-23 08:53:47

haha, trust me. I am not talented at languages at all. Learning English is always a daunting task for me. The only thing that keeps me on this journey is just like what you said the other day in Chinese – “当你读到那些经典小说的精彩地方,有一种不言而喻的美感”

Sometimes, when you are reading a good book, at certain moments you feel so related to it that those abstract emotions and those fictional characters suddenly become tangible for you to touch, to converse with. That is a wonderful feeling. That is so beyond the tediousness of grammar studying or words memorizing. I mean the ultimate function of learning languages is let your heart overcome the barriers of time and space to resonate with another heart …That is the real beauty.

Now when I reflect on my past, I think my friends were just sympathizing with me cuz they knew that a chatter like me might have been choked to death if not allowed to talk.  Haha~~

所有跟帖: 

haha, your last sentence reminds me a story of my old classmate! -sleet- 给 sleet 发送悄悄话 sleet 的博客首页 (2927 bytes) () 08/24/2011 postreply 02:14:29

haha~ thanks for sharing -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (181 bytes) () 08/24/2011 postreply 06:44:38

Again, well said. -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 (361 bytes) () 08/24/2011 postreply 07:31:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”