【听歌练听力】White flag --by Dido

来源: beautifulwind 2012-11-18 12:34:56 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6576 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ beautifulwind ] 在 2012-11-20 14:56:27 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

前几天看到Justaddmusic贴出Dido的歌曲专辑。

一直很喜欢Dido的这首《White flag》,曲调舒缓,却能打动人心。

专门贴出来,和大家共享。

另外,谢谢RC和愚公最近一直贴歌。很喜欢。:)

仍留五个空白。

摘自Wiki:

"White Flag" is a song by English singer-songwriter Dido, released as the lead single from her second album Life for Rent on 1 September 2003. "White Flag" is the biggest hit of Dido's career. It is considered one of her signature songs, and helped Life for Rent sell over ten million copies worldwide. The song was nominated for the Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the 46th Grammy Awards, but lost to Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful". It won the Best British Single at the 2004 Brit Awards. The music video, directed by Joseph Kahn features actor David Boreanaz as Dido's love interest. The song ranked on Blender's list "The 500 Greatest Songs Since You Were Born" at number 317.[1] The single fared very well on the charts around the world, peaking at number one in Australia, Austria, Germany, Italy, and Norway; number two on the Irish Singles Chart, and number 18 in the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. The song reached number two in the UK being kept off the top spot by the UK top selling single of the year, "Where Is the Love?". The song was used in several TV series, Smallville, The Inbetweeners, Medium, The Sopranos, Tru Calling, Cold Case, and film Perfect Stranger.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

"White Flag"

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
Or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
where's the ( ) in that?

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my ( )
I'm in love and always will be

I know I left too much ( ) and
destruction to come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "it's over"
then I'm sure that that makes sense

And when we ( )
Which I'm sure we will
All that was there
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my ( )
And you will think
That I've moved on....

所有跟帖: 

A very nice song, like it very much. 作业我交了自己。 -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (58 bytes) () 11/18/2012 postreply 13:46:50

好佩服你呀,大牛!:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (74 bytes) () 11/18/2012 postreply 14:09:26

f...lag ?--F never lag behind -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/18/2012 postreply 18:36:16

你咋这么会解字涅。:)谢谢走马兄! -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/18/2012 postreply 19:05:56

Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to you. -斓婷- 给 斓婷 发送悄悄话 斓婷 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2012 postreply 07:13:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”