Survive Challenges and Adversity

来源: dowa~~ 2011-03-28 08:32:49 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1245 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ dowa~~ ] 在 2011-04-23 02:20:29 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

"You are not alone in the journey of life."

There's not a woman in the world that hasn't had to struggle or overcome difficulties. We all face challenges and adversity. When the struggle seems too long or too hard, remember, you're not alone.

At this very moment, you may face more difficulites, health problems, career challenges, or conflict with children, partners or family. It's all part of life! And, many other women face the same issures every day. When we recongize that obstacles are part of our journey, when we recall that women we admire also carry similar burdens, it is easier to keep on going.

Tap into the strength that comes from knowing others experience what you experience.  Stay strong by recongizing that you are one of millions of women who do their best to handle challenges, every day.

Don't let difficulities stop you and never give up. Instead, think of them as milestone that, once passed, will bring you close to your goals.

Remember, every woman struggles as she walks along the road of life. But, so many heroic women are on this same journey that no woman walks alone.

Today's affirmation: I see obstacles as milestones that move me closer to my goals.

所有跟帖: 

Ding. -肖庄- 给 肖庄 发送悄悄话 肖庄 的博客首页 (46 bytes) () 03/28/2011 postreply 11:44:03

谢分享好文。 -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/29/2011 postreply 10:49:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标