Become stronger, braver, disciplined, driven and focused

来源: dowa~~ 2011-01-10 19:04:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1234 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ dowa~~ ] 在 2011-01-20 05:53:10 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

"Why not now?"

You're going to get serious about finding a new job, really you are. You're just going to wait until you win the lotto before you go on vacation. And yes, you honestly want to get in shape and lose weight but you'll wait until your schedule lightens up. Does any of this sound familiar?

Procrastination can undo even the best of intentions. The truth is procrastination is a vicious cycle.

"I will get it done today!" becomes "I really meant to, I'll do it tomorrow for sure." Before you know it, today has turned into tomorrow; those tomorrows have added up and turned into months, sometimes years. The bottom line is you have made no progress. You're exactly where you've always been.

The good news is that it doesn't have to be this way! You can stop the cycle by taking action. All you have to do is make a start; you don't have to take on the world and do everything at once. Take baby steps. Make one phone call, go to the gym one day, take one step toward you goals.

The more you push against tendencies to procrastinate, the easier it is to bust free and realize your goals.

Today's affirmation: I'm getting things done and realizing my goals.   

所有跟帖: 

"Take baby steps". Thanks. Nice evening. -纾珈- 给 纾珈 发送悄悄话 纾珈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2011 postreply 19:10:56

有道理 -yy888- 给 yy888 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2011 postreply 20:02:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”