非常好听。。总能在收音机里听到。。谢谢!

来源: beautifulwind 2013-01-21 19:38:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6315 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ beautifulwind ] 在 2013-01-21 23:58:11 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: longerdecentdreamer2013-01-21 17:37:08

刚知道歌名和歌手。:)

Longer

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Longer"
Single by Dan Fogelberg
from the album Phoenix
B-side "Along The Road"
Released 1979
Format 7" (45 rpm)
Genre Soft Rock, Pop
Length 3:18
Label Full Moon Records
Writer(s) Dan Fogelberg
Producer Dan Fogelberg, Norbert Putnam, Morty Lewis
Dan Fogelberg singles chronology
"The Power of Gold"
(1978)
"Longer"
(1979)
"Heart Hotels"
(1980)

"Longer" is a song written and recorded by the American singer-songwriter Dan Fogelberg. The song can be found on Fogelberg's 1979 album Phoenix. It was also included on his 1982 greatest hits album as well as various other retrospective and compilation recordings.

Fogelberg, who had released more rock-oriented songs throughout the 1970s, jokingly described "Longer" in the liner notes to one of his retrospective albums as "the song that put me on the elevators."[1] He wrote the song while vacationing in Maui, "lounging in a hammock one night and looking up at the stars. It just seems this song was drifting around the universe, saw me, and decided I'd give it a good home."[1] Accompanying Fogelberg's vocals is an acoustic guitar (played by the singer) as well as a flugelhorn solo by Jerry Hey.

Lyrically, the song compares various events ("Longer than there've been stars up in the heavens") with his emotional attachment to the one he loves ("I've been in love with you").

所有跟帖: 

谢谢,可惜歌手已在07年去世 -decentdreamer- 给 decentdreamer 发送悄悄话 decentdreamer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2013 postreply 19:50:10

刚查了一下,56岁就passed away了啊。唉,天妒英才。。 -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2013 postreply 20:42:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”