A Mother's Love by Jim Brickman

来源: 北京二号 2012-07-22 10:15:43 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1538 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 北京二号 ] 在 2012-07-22 19:37:25 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

by Jim Brickman & Mark Masri
Thank you for watching over me All of the sleepless nights you lay awake Thank you for knowing when to hold me close when to let me go Thank you for every stepping stone And for the path that always leads me home I thank you for the time you took to see the heart inside of me You gave me the roots to start this life and then you gave me wings to fly and I learned to dream because you believed in me There's no power like it on this earth No treasure equal to its worth The gift of a mother's love Thank you for every sunlit day That filled the corners of my memory Thank you for every selfless unsung deed I know you did for me Thank you for giving me the choice To search my soul till I could find my voice And I thank you for teaching me To be strong enough to bend You gave me the roots to start this life And then you gave me wings to fly And I learned to dream Because you believed in me There's no power like it on this earth No treasure equal to its worth The gift of a mother's love I thank God for a mother's love

所有跟帖: 

life--fly I learned. -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (100 bytes) () 07/22/2012 postreply 20:05:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”