电影配音素材:Scent of Woman--Tango(视频片段)

来源: 北京二号 2011-03-21 22:56:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3899 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 北京二号 ] 在 2011-03-24 13:42:23 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

[资料来源:紫君]

Film: Scent of a Woman-Tango-Scrpits (ZT)

Scent of a Woman tells a story of a preparatory school student Charlie Simms (Chris O'Donnell) and retired U.S. Army Lieutenant blind Colonel named Frank Slade (Al Pacino).

After an unpleasant visit to Slade brother, Charlie and Frank find themselves at a restaurant, observing Donna, a beautiful young woman (Gabrielle Anwar), waiting for her date. Frank takes Donna for a tango on the restaurant's dance floor. The followings are the dialogue.

Frank: Excuse me, seòorita, do you mind if we join you ? I'm feelin' you're being neglected.

Donna: Well, I'm expecting somebody.

Frank: Instantly ?

Donna: No, but any minute now.

Frank: Any minute ? Some people live a lifetime in a minute. What are you doin' right now ?

Donna: I'm waiting for him.

Frank: Would you mind if we waited with you. You know, just to keep the womanizers from bothering you ?

Donna: No, I don't mind.

Frank: Thank you.

Frank: Charlie. You know, I detect...a fragrance in the air. Don't tell me what it is. Ogilvie Sisters soap.

Donna: Ah, that's amazing.

Frank: I'm in the amazing business !

Donna: It is Ogilvie Sisters soap. My grandmother gave me three bars for Christmas. I'm crazy about your grandmother. You know, I think she'd have liked Charlie too.

Charlie: Don't pay any attention to him.

Frank: What's your name ?

Donna: Donna.

Frank: Donna ? I'm Frank. This here is --

Donna: This is Charlie.

Frank: Yes. She likes you. Charlie's having a difficult weekend. He's going through a crisis. How does he look like he's holding up ?

Donna: He looks fine to me.

Frank: Oh ! She does like you, Charlie. So, Donna,

Frank: ah... do you tango ?

Donna: No. I wanted to learn once, but --

Frank: But ?

Donna: But Michael didn't want to.

Frank: Michael, the one you're waiting for.

Donna: Michael thinks the tango's hysterical.

Frank: Well, I think Michael's hysterical.

Charlie: Don't pay any attention to him. Did I already say that ?

Frank: What a beautiful laugh.

Donna: Thank you, Frank.

Frank: Would you like to learn to tango, Donna ?

Donna: Right now ?

Frank: I'm offering you my services...free of charge. What do you say ?

Donna: Ah... I think I'd be a little afraid.

Frank: Of what ?

Donna: Afraid of making a mistake.

Frank: No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. Why don't you try ? Will you try it ?

Donna: All right. I'll give it a try.

Frank: Hold me down, son.

Frank: Your arm.

Frank: Charlie, I'm gonna need some coordinates here, son.

Charlie: The floor's about 20 by 30 and you're at the long end. There's tables on the outside. The band's on the right.

Donna: Oh, Frank, you are one incredible dancer.

所有跟帖: 

这个是紫君配的么?好象不是二姐的声音,所以我猜是紫君?^v^ -千与.千寻- 给 千与.千寻 发送悄悄话 千与.千寻 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/22/2011 postreply 07:39:04

那就是紫君吧! -北京二号- 给 北京二号 发送悄悄话 北京二号 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/22/2011 postreply 08:28:13

这是原声吧! -lilywang99- 给 lilywang99 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/22/2011 postreply 08:54:03

[不是我的声音,是电影原声。我只是提供素材,供大家选用。] -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/22/2011 postreply 13:40:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”