【电影绍介】 Hitch - 全民情敌 a chick flick for all audience

来源: lilac09 2010-07-04 14:28:43 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (16659 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ lilac09 ] 在 2010-07-05 07:32:48 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

【电影绍介】Hitch 全民情敌- a chick flick for all audience

周末从图书馆借点老片,几年前的,慢慢看看,慢慢给大家88,祝大家长周末愉快
* chick flick - slang for a film designed to appeal to a female target audience, usually a date movie.
* hitch - [美俚][常用被动语态]使结婚 They got hitched in 1985

1. Synopsis (剧情梗概 by lilac ):

Alex Hitch is a legendary and deliberately anonymous “Date” doctor in New York. He has helped countless men woo ((向女子)求爱) the women of their dreams. Of course, the service is pricy but the business is good, really good. His latest case is to help Albert, a bumbling (笨拙的) and nameless accountant to win the heart of Allegra, a glamorous celebrity, whom Albert is working for and so smitten with (神魂颠倒). Sounds like a mission impossible. It is so hilarious to watch Hitch coaching Albert, many sidesplitting(令人捧腹大笑的) slapsticks (闹剧,趣剧). It seems there are endless dating tricks the "date guru" (宗师)can pull out from his sleeves. His famous quote: “any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet (使神魂颠倒). He just needs the right broom.”

But in real life when Hitch, the ultimate professional bachelor, meets his very match Sarah, a gorgeous and whip-smart (smart in a sharp way) gossip columnist, he suddenly finds himself falling head over heel in love with(神魂颠倒地爱上) her. And it seems that all of his tricks go to the wrong direction. Unbelievably it is those screw-ups that turn Sarah on because they help Sarah see the unmasked side of Hitch, the true side. She finds it cute and lovely.

Men may never really know what women really want while women may always try to sabotage (阴谋破坏) a great relationship subconsciously to protect their own hearts. But when cupid strikes his bow, men and women do speak the same language, and all the principles are thrown out of the window. 

2. Clip 1 Brilliant opening lines: (很精彩的开场白,约会大师剖白泡妞技巧)

Hitch: Basic principles: no woman wakes up saying, "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet (神魂颠倒) today!" Now, she might say, "This is a really bad time for me," or something like, "I just need some space," or my personal favorite, "I'm really into my career right now." You believe that? Neither does she.

You know why? Because she's lying to you, that's why. You understand me? Lying! It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space. And she may be into her career, but what she's really saying is, "Uh, get away from me now," or possibly, "Try harder, stupid." But which one is it?

Sixty percent of all human communication is nonverbal, body language; thirty percent is your tone. So that means that ninety percent of what you're saying ain't coming out of your mouth.

Of course she's going to lie to you! She's a nice person. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings. What else she going to say? She doesn't even know you... yet. Luckily, the fact is that just like the rest of us, even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until she sees it, and that's where I come in.

My job is to open her eyes. Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom.

3. Clip 2: Hitch teaches you how to catch a girl's attention, who is way out of your league, and snatch a date with her: compliments? No. Roses? No. Then what?

*注意大师最后送笔记电话号码的细节,很cool,很经典:

对话节选:
- Excuse me, sir.

- Yes, Albert?

-I don't really agree with that.

-You don't really agree with what?

-I think if you want to invest half million dollars in your friend's business...
That's exactly what you should do.
You don't need us to tell you what to do.
We're a board of advisers,not your kindergarten teachers.
If you want to be taken seriously as an adult...
then start taking yourself seriously as an adult...
instead of asking for permissiont to invest your own money...
from a boardroom full of your daddy's golf buddies.

- That's quite enough!
- I'm not finished.

-I'd like to see anybody in this room handle the attention and publicity...
that she's had to deal with her whole life,
with half her class.
We should be taking advice from you, Miss Cole. Not the other way around.

- Sit down...
- No! You know what? I quit!

总结一下哈:
How to catch a petty girl’s attention?
Don’t shower a beauty with compliments. She is too used to it. Tell her something she has never been told before with no nonsense. Be truthful, sincere and cut to the chase.

"You don't need us to tell you what to do.
We're a board of advisers,not your kindergarten teachers.
If you want to be taken seriously as an adult...
then start taking yourself seriously as an adult..."

Of course, you still need to sprinkle some compliments during bashing. Make it refreshing and right. Check what Albert says about Allegra
"I'd like to see anybody in this room handle the attention and publicity...
that she's had to deal with her whole life with half her class.
We should be taking advice from you, Miss Cole. Not the other way around"

4. Quotes from the Movie (精彩电影对白):

Hitch: Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.
生活不是你呼吸了多少口气,而是那些美的眩的让你忘记呼吸的时刻

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara: Relationships are for people who are waiting for something better to come along.
情情爱爱就是给那些无聊等好事的人打发时间用的

Sara:
What should we toast to?
Sara: 该庆祝些啥的说

Hitch: Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. Hitch: If you must cheat, cheat death (逃脱死亡). And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.
不耍赖,不偷窃,不耍诈,不买醉。如果硬要耍赖,就赖在你爱的人的臂弯,如果硬要偷窃,就偷恶人的;如果硬要耍诈,就诈死;如果硬要买醉,就醉在那些美的让你销魂的时刻

(教Albert和美女共舞时的手势)

Hitch: Lean in, place your hand on the small (腰) of her back, say it in her ear like a secret. But watch your hand placement, too high says, 'I just wanna be friends,' too low says, 'I just wanna grab some ass.'
Hitch: 靠近些,把你的爪放在她的后面小腰上,对她耳朵小声嘀咕象qqh。伙计,注意您手的位置,太高,“俺只想作朋友”,太低,就流氓了

Albert: [making holding gestures at different levels] Okay... Friends. Ass. Me.
Albert: 好,朋友,流氓,我 (得好好练出息了)

Max: Spoken like a true cynic.
瞧你小样的,还挺愤青的

Sara: I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist!
其实我这个人就是市侩

Max: Or a realist masquerading as a cynic who is secretly an optimist.
或一市侩装B成愤青,其实是一阳光青年

Hitch: No guile, no game... No girl
没有计谋,没有游戏,就没有小妞 (g alliteration)

Hitch: When your wondering what to say, or how you look... just remember... she is already out with you. That means, she said yes, when she could've said no. That means she made a plan... when she could've just blown you off. So that means it is no longer you job to make her like you... It’s is your job NOT TO MESS IT UP.
(Hitch 安慰紧张要去赴约的Albert,头脑相当清醒)
当你还在心里一个劲碎碎念该说什么,自己看着帅不帅的时候,请务必记住,她已经和你约会了。
这就说明了人家美女在可以说不时,说了yes。当她可以把你随便打发掉(blow ***** off)的时候,她已有了约会计划
那么这就意味着现在你的任务不是让她对你产生好感,而是不要把好感搅和鸟

Max:
There is more to life than to watch other people live it.
生活是自己过而不是看别人过

(酒吧,一个叫Chip的小哥试图调情Sara,未果)

Chip: [talking to Sara as he puts a drink on the table] I noticed your glass was getting a little low so I took the liberty of bringing you another apple martini.
看人家如何开场的。俺注意到您的酒杯要空了,就擅自主张又给你叫了个苹果martini (smooth move)

Sara: Thank you.

Chip: And I couldn't help but notice... you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
您看起来很象俺下任女友 (比较大胆无耻且不怕抽)

Sara: [as she puts her drink down] What's your name?

Chip: They call me Chip.

Sara: Awww... you can't get them to stop?
(chip sounds like cheap, 美女在幽默)

Chip: [laughs] That was funny.

Sara: Listen Chip, I understand the courage it takes to walk across a room and try to generate a relationship out of thin air so don't take the following personally...
那个啥,您大老远从屋那头地跑过来,硬要从稀薄空气中整出段男女关系,勇气可嘉,别介~~

Chip: You have fantastic eyes.
美眼呀

Sara: [chuckles] Thanks, try to listen. I... uh this is no reflection on you, I'm just not interested. But thank you for the compliment of coming over.
谢了哈,您得会听话,不是您不好,俺奏是现在不感兴趣。还是谢您垂青

Chip: You're welcome. So do you like Cuban food?
我乐意呀。您喜欢古巴菜吗? (还不死心)

Sara: Chip seriously, that wasn't code for "I wish you'd try harder".
那个大侠,真的,俺不是在暗示您再加把劲儿

Chip: Are you always so shut down, and afraid? That the right man might make you feel...
(换个角度 attack)美女你一直都这么自闭吗,还是你害怕象俺这样的对劲男人让你感到。。。

Hitch: [interrupting Chip and puts a hand on his shoulder] ... Feel like a natural woman?
(拜托鸟,大侠)感到象个真女人?

[laughs]

Hitch: Sorry I'm late Honey I couldn't get a cab. How was the meeting?
约会大师上来,冒充男友,给美女解围

Sara: Oooh... well there was a beginning a middle and an end. Nice to meet you Chip.

Chip: [stands up to walk away] You too.

Hitch: Now, on the one hand, it is very difficult for a man to even speak to someone who looks like you. But, on the other hand, should that be your problem?

Sara: So life's kind of hard all around.

Hitch: Not if you pay attention. I mean, you're sending all the right signals - no earrings, heels under two inches, your hair is pulled back, you're wearing reading glasses with no book, drinking a Grey Goose martini, which means you had a hell of a week and a beer just wouldn't do it. And if that wasn't clear enough, there's always the "f*ck off" sign that you have stamped on your forehead.
(让大师来分析一把美女的心态)
其实你已经把不想调情的信号打的太明显了,那些个SB就是不pay attention.
鞋跟两寸以下,头发也束紧在脑后,戴着reading glasses却没有读书,喝着灰鹅 martini
说明这周糟透了,小啤已经不够劲了。如果这不够清楚,您额头上还盖着滚蛋的(f*ck off)章子

Lilac09 07/04, 2010

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 【古色古香】兰亭序 周杰伦
  • Pedicure - 足爱的初体验
  • Meet the Press with David Gregory (06/27/2010)
  • Meet The Press with David Gregory (06/20/2010)
  • Meet the Press with David Gregory (06/13/2010)
  • 所有跟帖: 

挺冷清的,给大家介绍一个喜具片子,节日快乐~~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 14:33:00

以前看过,很好玩的。看了方知知识不够。我们是该学学 -23731241- 给 23731241 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 14:42:40

密码好,是个老片子了,您就再看看吧,回锅肉香不是:) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:34:36

又教英语,又授如何吸引美眉。~ 先顶,再慢慢学。 -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 14:49:01

嗯那,得快点,要不学会了,也用不上了:)) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:36:01

别瞎琢磨别人了哈,你也赶紧点学,要不学会了,年纪也大了哈~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 17:22:28

oops, sorry 这贴跟错了,是跟灰大侠的,愚老您很好,别介哈~~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 17:25:22

就偷 -不会起名- 给 不会起名 发送悄悄话 (23 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 14:53:18

同学,您想说啥,俺傻不懂哈~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:32:47

回复:同学,您想说啥,俺傻不懂哈~ -不会起名- 给 不会起名 发送悄悄话 (89 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:47:53

高手,您说的对,不仅细看,还挑出错了:)) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (408 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 17:15:33

很好恨实用的学习材料。争取记下来(记忆不好也要记)。谢分享。 -lavieestunreve- 给 lavieestunreve 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 14:59:43

谢谢,几天不来,新同学挺多的,还是新衣服,眼晕:) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:28:15

抢不到沙发,抢个板凳,晚上慢慢看~ -千与.千寻- 给 千与.千寻 发送悄悄话 千与.千寻 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:00:44

谢千千~发现没,其实每次俺的贴俺自己都把沙发先坐了,哈哈,你也一样:) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:31:10

只教男的追女的?那我就不推荐给我谋MM了。她很忙。:):) -戏雨飞鹰- 给 戏雨飞鹰 发送悄悄话 戏雨飞鹰 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:22:17

是滴,得叫“小谋姐”写个女追男的宝典,在两坛女文青里传阅:)) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:40:45

女追男,88后是高手啊。精典案例有:1)搭自行车,2)借牛 -灰衣人- 给 灰衣人 发送悄悄话 灰衣人 的博客首页 (64 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:58:10

先顶,回来慢慢看。 -灰衣人- 给 灰衣人 发送悄悄话 灰衣人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:49:57

别瞎琢磨别人了哈,你也赶紧点学,要不学会了,年纪也大了哈~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 17:23:09

You have certainly got the right broom to sweep us off our feet -水中捞月- 给 水中捞月 发送悄悄话 水中捞月 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 19:27:14

by writing this wonderful introduction! -水中捞月- 给 水中捞月 发送悄悄话 水中捞月 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 19:28:19

那个啥,评价有点点过高的嫌疑,不过谢您鼓励了哈:) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 20:29:20

Am I too late, am I too late? -selfselfself- 给 selfselfself 发送悄悄话 selfselfself 的博客首页 (62 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 20:25:30

哈哈哈,not at all,I'm still here~~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 20:30:52

回复:哈哈哈,not at all,I'm still here~~ -selfselfself- 给 selfselfself 发送悄悄话 selfselfself 的博客首页 (216 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 07:34:31

讨论, 讨论哈~~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (502 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 08:03:58

翻译成汉语吧 -不会起名- 给 不会起名 发送悄悄话 (115 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 10:44:16

是这个意思,但 -selfselfself- 给 selfselfself 发送悄悄话 selfselfself 的博客首页 (47 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 11:03:22

不论他的真名还是小名(别人称他)是chip -不会起名- 给 不会起名 发送悄悄话 (156 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 12:26:02

唉唉唉,大侠,tease你里拉姐干啥?“里拉”这名funny吗? -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (219 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 12:48:06

哈哈哈 funny。你记忆力不错么。哈哈 -不会起名- 给 不会起名 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:19:42

nod nod,你太晚了,我们决定不原谅你,也不带你玩,哼哼 -veggiedoggie- 给 veggiedoggie 发送悄悄话 veggiedoggie 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:14:24

Sis,过节好,谢谢你撰写的精湛的电影介绍和分享的电影视频。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (260 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:04:39

先顶,呵呵。刚下了一部,回头对照着看:) -veggiedoggie- 给 veggiedoggie 发送悄悄话 veggiedoggie 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:15:10

今天回帖有问题,帖子乱跑。:( -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:43:49

只有在主贴上回谢了veggie和婉蕠mm,Sis们过节好~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:45:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”