有追求,小薇!有几处我听的不一样

来源: 非文学青年 2011-11-29 14:10:44 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2204 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 非文学青年 ] 在 2012-02-08 10:58:04 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: Thanks JingBei. 试着听写同学小薇2011-11-29 13:00:41

A: Hey Frienly, General(不确定,觉得像John,Jeha,first name) Frienly, come on out here. Frienly, come on out here

B: You want another trouble with you? You think it will make you a big man if you give the answers. (At?)The right time I’ll catch up with you. Be thinking about that. Now go on, be there, Don’t push your luck.

A: Wait a minute, you. You take (some?sounds like them or damn to me) heat away from you, you’re nothing, you know that?

B: You talk yourself (on?) the river.in a river or into the river?

A: You take the good goods away and kickbacks and shack-down shake-down cabinets and pistol (larros?). And you’re nothing. Your guts are all in your wallet and you're trigger figure finger(should there be an "a" before trigger,don't know what this means, or should it be your trigger finger?), you know that?

B: You are (ruining?)on this, Terry. you've rotten on this?

A: From where you stand maybe. But I’m standing here now. I was (ruining?)rotten? on myself all these years and I didn’t even know it

B: Come on.

A: You gave it to Joy, you gave it to Doegen, you gave it to Charlie, with one of your own. You think you got it God almighty, but you know what you are. You are cheap, lousy, dirty, stinky (mug?, agree with you). I am glad what I’ve done to you. You hear that? I am glad what I have done. And I am going to keep on doing until I get…

B: Come on, come on

所有跟帖: 

文青,我觉得大部分你是对的。。。 -同学小薇- 给 同学小薇 发送悄悄话 同学小薇 的博客首页 (204 bytes) () 11/29/2011 postreply 18:23:26

You guys did a terrific job -jingbeiboy- 给 jingbeiboy 发送悄悄话 (1889 bytes) () 11/29/2011 postreply 22:14:59

谢谢。我得再听听 -同学小薇- 给 同学小薇 发送悄悄话 同学小薇 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2011 postreply 09:10:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!