租與借的逆向思考Reverse thinking that is rented and borrowed

来源: 走马读人 2010-12-30 04:43:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (27990 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 走马读人 ] 在 2011-02-13 13:45:07 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

租與借的逆向思考Reverse thinking that is rented and borrowed

分類:中英道學

2010/02/21 17:29

租與借的逆向思考

Reverse thinking that is rented and borrowed

一個老人走進一家銀行來到信貸部坐下來。

他身著豪華西裝、高級皮鞋還有領帶和金領帶夾。

An old man comes into a bank, to drop in credit department and come down.

He wears the luxurious suit, advanced leather shoes, is ties and gold tieclips.

「我想借1美元。」[ I want to borrow one dollar.]

「甚麼1美元」「對啊可以嗎

[What, one dollar?][Right, may I? ]

「當然可以只要有抵押再多些也無妨的。」

[certainly, have mortgage, there's no harm in even a bit while being more.]

老人打開豪華皮包拿出一堆股票、債券等等放在經理的桌上。

The old man opens the luxurious suitcase, take out a pile of stocks, bonds , etc. , put on the manager's desk.

「總共50多萬美元了吧[Total worth US$500,000 more than altogether, enough? ]

「當然當然不過你真的只借1美元嗎

[certainly! Certainly! But, do you really only borrow one dollar?]

「是的美元。」[yes, one dollar.]

「那麼年息為6%只要您按時付出利息到期我們就退給您抵押品。」

[then the annual interest rate is 6%, so long as you pay the interest on time, we return you

pledge if expire.]

老人辨完手續拿了借來的1美元就準備離開銀行。

The old man finishes distinguishing the procedure, will plan to leave the bank after taking one U.S. dollar borrowed.

一直旁邊觀望的銀行經理怎麼也弄不明白50多萬美元抵押品的人為何來銀行借1美元於是他追上前去問個究竟。

The bank manager that has been looking around nearby all the time, he don’t understand either: The person with pledge of more than 500,000 dollars, why come to the bank to borrow one dollar? Then he catching up with him and asks an outcome before

老人笑道「來貴行前我問過好幾家銀行他們保險箱的租金都很昂貴! !

The old man smiles: [before coming to your bank, I had asked several national banks, rental of their strongbox is all very expensive!]

所以啊我就在貴行寄存這些証券租金實在太便宜了一年才0.06美元...

So , it deposit these negotiable securities at your bank, I rental the getting cheaper more too really, just 0.06 dollars in one year       '

所有「正常思維」的人都會走同種矛盾的限制既然目的是寄存但希望省錢只能一家一家去詢問 比較租金高低

All [normal thinking ]of persons, can through  the same kind of restriction of contradiction, since the purpose is depositing, but hope save money, can only one go to inquire that compare rental level one by one;

然而也自然有共同的擔憂那就是寄存物品的保險系數往往和租金高低成比例...惟獨這位老人跨越了「正常」改變思維方向用「反常」的方法達到了「正常」的目的而且將「租金」減少到幾乎等於零。   

But there is common worry naturally, that is insurance coefficient of depositing some items, often with proportional rental level  , only this old man has crossed over [normally ], Change the thinking direction, has achieved the [normal ] goal by [ abnormally ]means, and reduce the [rental ]to and nearly equal zero.   

成功 目標 × 方法 × 執行力

Succeed  =Goal X Method X Carry out strength (曾有田點傳師提供)

所有跟帖: 

A good example of "think outside of the box." -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2010 postreply 12:00:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!