实用英语:Driving(1)驾驶词汇(音频文字)

来源: 紫君 2014-04-15 08:04:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4963 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 紫君 ] 在 2014-04-15 21:11:33 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
实用英语:Driving(1) 英语驾驶词汇(1) ZT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ukchina/simp/elt/study_and_exams/2014/04/140410_qanda_286_driving_1.shtml

Feifei: 大家好,欢迎收听每周一期的《你问我答》节目。本周的问题来自 Wang Dawei.  
Question 

请问汽车驾驶方面的英语有哪些?谢谢! (Please could you tell me some English related to driving? Thanks!) 
(VROOM VROOM – car noises) 

Feifei: Language about driving 和驾驶有关的英语表达。这样,大家跟我一起上一节驾驶 课。教我的师傅是 Finn.  
Finn: Hello Feifei. Yes, I'm your driving instructor today. 
Feifei: Oh, hello Finn. How are you? 
Finn: Good, thank you. Now, first – are you sitting comfortably? OK. Before we start driving, can you please adjust your mirrors? 
Feifei: My mirrors 我的镜子。在发动车之前要先检查三面镜子是否调整到最佳位置。OK… done!  
Finn: Great. Now, make sure you've fastened your seatbelt. 
Feifei: Of course! 要系安全带 fasten your seatbelt!  
Finn: Fantastic. Then we're ready to go. Please put the key in the ignition and start the car. 
Feifei: Ignition 点火。我得把车钥匙放入点火开关,然后点火发动汽车。 哎呀… 
(Car stalls) 
Feifei: 车熄火了。 
Finn: Oh! Let's try that again, Feifei.  
Feifei: 如果你开的是手动挡的车 a manual car, 不是自动挡的车 automatic car, 那么下面 这点很重要。 
Finn: Yes - this car is manual. So first you have to put the car in neutral.

Feifei: 这辆车是手动挡的,在发动车时正确的步骤是先将车变速杆推至空档 in neutral. OK. 
Finn: OK, now turn the key. 
Feifei: 转动钥匙 OK, done. 
Finn: And press the clutch down
Feifei: 踩下离合,the clutch 离合器。 
Finn: Very good… and now – put the car in first gear. 
Feifei: First gear 一挡。我得先挂一挡。 
Finn: Now give it some gas. 
Feifei: OK, I have to give it some gas, 下面得轻轻踩油门 the gas 给点油。油门也可以 被称为 the accelerator 加速器。 
Finn: Very good! Now, finally – release the handbrake
Feifei: 松手刹 release the handbrake and … 
(Car stalls) 
Feifei: 哎呀,又熄火了。 
Finn: Oh no! Not enough gas! Take your time. Once again… 
Feifei: OK, the car is in neutral… now turn the key, press the clutch down, put the car in first gear, give it some gas, release the handbrake… and?  
Finn: And you need to check your mirrors again... then indicate – and then pull away! 
Feifei: 看镜子 check my mirrors, 打转向灯 indicate, and 把车开走 pull away! Finn, we're driving! 车动了,我在开车! 
Finn: Finally! Well done. Now watch your speed. The speed limit here is 30mph. I said – 30 miles per hour! And remember, in the UK we drive on the left! 
Feifei: OK. 车速得保持在每小时 30 英里以内 30 miles per hour, 还有千万要记住靠左边行 车。 
Finn: Feifei, we're approaching a junction now. Can you turn left please? 
Feifei: A junction 交叉路口。现在得再看镜子,打左转向灯 check my mirrors again and indicate left… left? 
Finn: Right. 
Feifei: Right? You said left! 
Finn: Yeah, I said left, that's right. 
Feifei: Right? Ahh!   (Car crashes) 
Feifei: Finn 给的这是什么指示吗!弄的我撞了车。你怎么就不能说清楚到底是左还是右呢?   
Finn: Oh, sorry Feifei. I think we need to call the mechanic. 
Feifei: Yes, 撞成这样只能叫 mechanic 修车师傅来看看了。哎,真扫兴。不过有关驾驶的词 汇我们才讲了一半,看来只能下期节目接着讲了。Wang Dawei 和其他朋友我们下期节 目再会了。 
Finn: Yes, and in the meantime, if you have any questions about the English language, please email us at questions.chinaelt@bbc.co.uk 
Feifei: Bye. 
Finn: Bye. 

所有跟帖: 

It is so funny, isn't it? -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 08:22:28

Teaching someone to drive is nerve-wracking.(e_e) -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (239 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 09:07:16

That is so true. -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 20:55:49

谢谢紫君分享非常实用的驾驶用语!为新到者急所急!为新到者想所想! -北美张师- 给 北美张师 发送悄悄话 北美张师 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 11:14:02

过奖了,很高兴和大家分享。 -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 20:57:00

haha, juction, we call it intersection. Good lesson. Thanks! -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2014 postreply 14:11:30

It is from BBC Learning Engish program. -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/16/2014 postreply 09:19:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!