A complaint letter sample

来源: 走马读人 2011-07-06 15:15:20 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3265 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 走马读人 ] 在 2011-07-07 18:36:15 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Firstly, I googled a sample letter from an official complaint webpage, which gave me a kick for my own writing.

xxxx, 2011

{Content Edited: Personal Identifying Information}

xxxx

My name is xxx {Personal information removed for privacy} and I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with T's processes for establishing new residential high-speed internet service at my home. I have outlined below my experiences with T in April 2011.

After adding a DSL modem/router was unsuccessful, I requested a technician to come to install it, otherwise I'll cancel this service, then a lady at the billing

department with Caucasian accent agreed to send one come and give me full credit for this setting up, that $119 will be charged from me in front, then she transferred the

phone to a technic department, then I gave him my consent and credit card information, he said the fee is $149 ($30 up in a minute), but latter, the charge become $179 in my account.(another $30 up!)

Figured out that $179 will cover my next few month's fees, I did not check the bill then later I found out the credit was denied, instead a $80 credit was issued, $179 is no record in their file! I received bills that was a mess! When I called to ensure that the bills were

cleared, I was told, ¨We did not charge you $179, you should call that company...."

The customer service representative did not admit that they charged me that sum while the "AT&T connection " was clearly on my statement.

Since that time, I have repeatedly spoken with T representatives that made every attempt to be helpful, but were unable to clarify the $179 fees, determine the status of the investigation, provide any details regarding its progress, or make a well-educated estimate of when it might reach its conclusion. During each of these calls, I expressed my dissatisfaction with

T’s

systems and processes for establishing new service and asked that my complaint be noted in the appropriate record.

I was unsatisfied with this issue, I finally terminated this service with $20 fee. I am disappointed in some of your representatives trustworthiness and processes for clarifying.

Thank you for taking time to read my experiences with T. I hope you understand my frustration, which has caused me to lose faith in

T’s

ability to effectively resolve customer service issues. Would you, or another T representative, please respond to my letter and outline ways that T will redeem these errors. I have provided contact information below and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

xxxx {Personal information removed for privacy

所有跟帖: 

很实用,谢分享。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2011 postreply 10:47:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”