Great Job!

来源: 美坛奇葩 2011-04-11 19:47:51 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (20382 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 美坛奇葩 ] 在 2011-04-14 11:39:59 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

丈夫和妻子之间的这种对话应该与其他任何人都无关,这只是我们自己的事。尽管我长期以来一直努力保护我们仅剩的那点隐私,但我现在什么也不能做。对于我来 说,莱温斯基的纠纷似乎只是政治对手炮制的又一个恶毒的丑闻。毕竟,自从开始竞选公职以来,比尔一直受到各种各样的指控,从走私毒品到和小石城的一个妓女 生下私生子,而我也曾被指控为窃贼和杀人犯。我觉得最终这个实习生的故事会成为小报历史上一条并不重要的新闻。

The conversation between my hu*****and and I should be of no concern to others, but only to us. I have been trying to keep the little privacy we have left, but there is nothing I can do now. To me, the Lewinski affair is only another vicious scandal created by Bills political enemies. Since his campaigning for public office, Bill has been charged on different accounts, from dealing drugs to having an illicit son with a prostitute from the city of Little Stone(可能该是rock?). I have been accused of stealing and murdering as well. Therefore, I thought, eventually, the story about this intern will become a trivia in the history of some local newspaper.

>>>>> 

The conversation between my hu*****and and me has nothing to do with others,  only with ourselves. I have been trying to keep the little privacy remained, but there is nothing I can do now. To me, the Lewinski affair is only another vicious scandal created by Bills political enemies. Since his campaigning for public office, Bill has been charged on different accounts, from dealing drugs to having an illicit son with a prostitute from Little Rock. I have been accused of theft and murder as well. Therefore, I thought, eventually, the story about this intern will become trivial in the history of local tabloids.  

所有跟帖: 

Your correction is greater! -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (138 bytes) () 04/11/2011 postreply 21:19:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”