final

来源: waveline 2011-02-24 13:09:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3349 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ waveline ] 在 2011-04-23 02:42:57 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: More than Just a Spring Festival Eve Celebrationwaveline2011-02-15 14:47:35

More than Just a Spring Festival Eve Celebration

This year’s Eve celebration is definitely something more than itself. Of course, it brought us a quite good Eve and the as-expected dissatisfaction too. Here I am however not interested in evaluating the quality of the programs. What interests me is the sign emitted from this annual celebration.

You may agree with me that the position of the working class has been elevated to a new high in this celebration. The role of these people was meaningfully interpreted by one program entitled ‘We working class are powerful’.  Indeed, this rising and transformed China has received much of the needed support from these builders, who this year have been treated with justice.   

Secondly, people from lower classes like the country guitar girl have been given more chances for self-expression and self-declaration. Note, previous opportunities were generally offered to those of higher position such as officials, managers,and millionaires, but none this year. It is also betrayed in other Eve programs that the spotlight has been switched to the commons. This probably marks China’s resolution of returning to taking the road of mass'.

And thirdly, the merit of Chairman Mao was singled out as this year’s unique effort in lauding the new China. The array of red flags on the spacious stage strongly reminded of the coming back of an era, if not actually a complete restoring.

Deng’s theory has done its part in revitalizing China’s economy and finally causing China’s take-off. But the by-products of the theory are also many. And it is the time again Maoism works for China. In the years to come, it is very likely that both Deng and Mao’s approaches would be partially seen working together. And would this be the scientific approach advocated by the President Hu Jintao?

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”