英文随笔 + Không 你 あなた 越南语中文日语

来源: yuanyuan88 2011-02-15 16:52:54 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (10042 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ yuanyuan88 ] 在 2011-04-23 02:41:14 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

A love story! A love song! – by yuanyuan88 (first-hand story told by my song requestor suongthushi)

In Japan World Exposition of 1970, Vietnamese song writer and composer Nguyen Anh Chin (Anh9) and Vietnamese popular singer Khanh Ly were invited to attend The Exposition Concert. It was a great honor to have a chance to attend this international event. But the composer did not seem too happy. On the way back to hotel after the concert, the singer could not help noticing his blue mood and asked the composer if he was still missing his first love and if he was still thinking of her. Silence prevailed as these questions were evaporating into the air. The composer then started to hum a tune in the hotel elevator. When he got back to his hotel room, he wrote down a love song“Khong”that night.

One of my song listeners is a Vietnamese Chinese who knows both languages. She translated the song for me from Vietnamese to Chinese. From this direct unpolished translation, I seem to understand why the composer was sad in Japan World Exposition. Though the outside world was so glamorous, his inner world was gloomy. This is all because of love, an unfulfilled and unforgettable love which hurts generation to generation.

Translation from Vietnamese to Chinese by linfuyan123:

Không , không ,Tôi không còn, tôi không còn yêu anh nữa 不不,我不再,我不再愛你了.
Không , không,Tôi không còn, tôi không còn yêu anh nữa 不不,我不再,我不再愛你了.
Không ,không ,Tôi không còn, tôi không còn yêu anh nữa ,anh oi ! 不不,我不再,我不再愛你了, 親愛的 ...
Tình đời thay trắng đổi đen 世情易變卦
Tình đời còn lắm bon chen 世情多競爭
Tình đời còn lắm đam mê 世情多沉溺
Nên tình còn lắm ê chề 因此情還有許多挑戰
Tình mình có nghĩa gì đâu 我們的愛有何意義
Tình mình đã lắm thương đau 我們的愛經歷多少悲痛
Tình mình gian dối cho nhau 我們的愛是互相欺騙對方
Thôi đành hẹn lại kiếp sau 只好相約來生在一起吧 !
Không ,không,Tôi không còn, tôi không còn yêu anh nữa不不,我不再,我不再愛你了.
Không , không,Tôi không còn, tôi không còn yêu anh nữa不不,我不再,我不再愛你了
Không , không ,Tôi không còn, tôi không còn yêu anh nữa, anh ơi ...不不,我不再,我不再愛你了, 親愛的 ...

In the year of 1954, Vietnam was split into two separate parts: the communist north and the democratic south. Thereafter, a series of conflicting events took place that led up to a full-fledged war between these two parties. Soon the Americans, Australians and a few other nations joined the war. The war lasted until 1963 with the assassination of Diam. Vietnam was reunited at that time. In the war, more than 2 million Vietnamese died. For those who survived the war has to deal with a country that was in tatters and an economy that was depleted. They were facing scattered land mines, unexploded bombs and other unknown dangers lurking in the shadows. Their marshlands and jungles were destroyed. Historical sites and buildings were mostly destroyed too, and millions of people were left homeless. With hunger, love counted for nothing. Materiality became reality. Girls seek marriage as a bridge to get a better life. A young composer as Anh9 himself could only feed himself as a musician. His true first love would not survive the reality. It sank into his heart as a painful memory and flew out as a sad melody. The song told a story of a time and was soon spread over from Vietnam to Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc. It was gaining even more popularity when Teresa Teng sang this song in Japanese version. Since then, this song was a popular song sung from generation to generation in Vietnam. However, when the song was broadcast in many Asia Pacific countries, Mainland China rejected all love songs at that time. My song requestor asked me to sing this song recently. He asked the composer to grant me the permission to use his piano solo as my companion music. The piano solo does not mean to be song companion music. It has a rhythm of its own. At the beginning, I did not promise to sing. But after I heard it several times, I was totally touched by the love story that the piano solo revealed to me. So I decided to give a try. I first recorded the Japanese version by learning from Teresa Teng. I got a warm round of applause from Japanese listeners.

Much encouraged by them, I decided to sing a Chinese version. There were two Chinese versions, one by 邓丽君 and one by楊小萍(also a famous singer at that time).

邓丽君版 (词作家不详)

你你你不要離開我
你你你不要拋棄我
你你我不能我不能沒有你, 情人

天涯海角茫茫, 情人你在何方
如今你離開我, 一切失去希望
曾誓地老天荒, 夜夜共看星光
一起往日歡樂, 悲痛充滿心房

你你你不能你不能離開我
你你你不能你不能拋棄我
你你你我不能我不能沒有你, 情人

楊小萍 版(词作家不详)

Khong Khong 我的夢已成空
Khong Khong 我的夢已成空
Khong Khong 你遠去在何處有你蹤影
就像黑夜裡沒有一線光明寂寞無依獨自哀鳴
又像大海裡一片浮萍 飄東又飄西誰來同情
Khong Khong 我的夢我的夢已成空
Khong Khong 我的夢我的夢已成空
Khong Khong 我的夢在何處有你蹤影

I do not like these two Chinese lyrics as they described hopeless women, so I decided to write my own as follows: Khong 你
Chinese lyric by yuanyuan88 园园 (作于7月2010年)

你你 告诉我你在哪里
你你 告诉我你在哪里
你你 告诉我 从此我怎样去忘记你

曾经两情相悦 双蝶舞翩翩
如今无奈别离 剩下清冷孤寂
爱是痛 痛是爱 爱痛难分离
一生的承诺 飘散在风里
你你 为什么要让我遇见你
你你 为什么要闯入我心里
你你 告诉我告诉我 你在哪里在哪里

你你 为什么要让我遇见你
你你 为什么要闯入我心里
你你 告诉我告诉我 你在哪里在哪里

曾经缠绵依偎 双蝶舞翩翩
如今天涯分离 只有星夜梦你
爱是痛 痛是爱 爱痛难分离
春夏秋冬里 你都在我心里
你你 为什么要让我遇见你
你你 为什么要闯入我心里
你你 告诉我告诉我 你在哪里在哪里

Finally, I challenged myself to sing Vietnamese version. Vietnamese is a difficult language to mimic. Their tongue position is very different than ours. But I tried. My Vietnamese friends gave me a high score as encouragement. From singing this song, I found the direct translation of lyrics has limitation. There always have some awkward parts. That is why people prefer to rewrite the lyrics instead of translation. (注:杨小萍的后半部是越南语,当我学了越南语歌词后发现她模仿的不像, 这是句实话,没有任何其他的意思,杨小萍是那个时代的名歌星,俺只是个普通的网络歌手,不在同一个层面上, 但是实话还是实说了。)

请阅读更多园园博客文章
ZT 老外当时是这样理解天安门前发生的事情的 (图)
点歌者的固执
寒风雪:看着别人过情人节,心酸啊~~
护肤用品:绿泥

所有跟帖: 

才华横溢的园园.感人的故事,悦耳的演唱,精彩的作词,好看的视频. -纾珈- 给 纾珈 发送悄悄话 纾珈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2011 postreply 17:12:04

谢谢纾珈这么全面的点评,这么全面的鼓励,感动~ ! -yy888- 给 yy888 发送悄悄话 yy888 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2011 postreply 18:39:43

Another great posting! -美坛奇葩- 给 美坛奇葩 发送悄悄话 美坛奇葩 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2011 postreply 18:50:29

谢谢美坛奇葩的一惯支持! -yy888- 给 yy888 发送悄悄话 yy888 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/16/2011 postreply 21:25:12

期待YUANYUAN英文版! -ntotl- 给 ntotl 发送悄悄话 ntotl 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2011 postreply 19:43:16

谢谢你的支持,英版的没有好词,可能也不好写。 -yy888- 给 yy888 发送悄悄话 yy888 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/16/2011 postreply 21:26:21

Thank khong, Yuanyuan. -北京二号- 给 北京二号 发送悄悄话 北京二号 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2011 postreply 20:45:12

谢谢北京二号的鼓励! -yy888- 给 yy888 发送悄悄话 yy888 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/16/2011 postreply 21:27:04

wow, a superspirit in the making -waveline- 给 waveline 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/16/2011 postreply 07:18:18

谢谢你的鼓励,你的文写得好! -yy888- 给 yy888 发送悄悄话 yy888 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/16/2011 postreply 21:27:52

真难得呀,词好文好唱的更好~~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (100 bytes) () 02/17/2011 postreply 07:34:49

谢谢偶像的指正,以后多给俺看看,指点指点,真心话! -yy888- 给 yy888 发送悄悄话 yy888 的博客首页 (176 bytes) () 02/17/2011 postreply 08:03:27

改好了!谢谢指正!元宵节快乐! -yy888- 给 yy888 发送悄悄话 yy888 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/17/2011 postreply 08:12:04

My laptop went dumb since a viral attack a couple days ago, but -千与.千寻- 给 千与.千寻 发送悄悄话 千与.千寻 的博客首页 (445 bytes) () 02/17/2011 postreply 09:12:09

太谢谢小千了,那么的忙还来顶,感动~~ -yy888- 给 yy888 发送悄悄话 yy888 的博客首页 (129 bytes) () 02/17/2011 postreply 18:23:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”