To bigmous, a letter to your boss

来源: 胡同里的二顺子 2010-12-25 01:06:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1454 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 胡同里的二顺子 ] 在 2010-12-25 14:28:28 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Sorry Bigmouse, I was not able to come back here again yesterday. Now I have put together something for you based on your sketch. Hopefully it would help.

Dear Mr....

I am reluctant,but I feel like I have to write you an email in regards to my previous involvement in Mr....'s research undertakings. For the past 2 years, I have been happily and productively working with Mr... on the several of his researh projects. Mr ... is a nice and easy going research fellow. It has been a great honor seeing my name appearing on those research papers together with his and other research colleagues who have got good names in their own areas. I really appreciate the enlightment and insight I have acquired along the way, however the parts I did were not really the core field on which I like very much focus my researh or where my 100% interest is. Honestly, it is felt a bit off the area where I have been keen to explore into. These days with a few thing have come in line for me, I need to commit myself more to my own research projects, therefore I afraid I would not able to set aside extra time to assist Mr...., which is very unfortunate to say, but I have to. I hope you and Mr ... both understand. I wish someday Mr ... 's research field will cross with mine, and then we will have the opportunity working closely once again.

sincerely yours

所有跟帖: 

感谢你的热心,为网友撰写的回复。圣诞快乐。 -斓婷- 给 斓婷 发送悄悄话 斓婷 的博客首页 (538 bytes) () 12/25/2010 postreply 14:22:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”