It's complete pessimism.

来源: 北京二号 2010-11-28 07:53:17 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1416 bytes)
回答: Thanks 2J.EnLearner2010-11-26 16:11:53

And realism? Maybe.

Not even one single scene had caught my breath, yet the whole story has been on my mind after seeing these movie sequals.

Being not optimistic is sometimes a good way to protect oneself from being hurt, especially when it comes to relationships. But from the moment we were born to this world, we are somehow destined to be hurt, by one person or another. -- if luckily none, then ourselves. If they had decided to start a long term relationship 9 years ago, the main charactors might be having the simlilar conversation right now, only to a different person. I have a strong feeling that they were not talking to the other person, they are talking to their inner selves.

However, 19 or 29 years from now, their views could be different. Having stood such a resentful person and lived such a boring married life (as he described) for so many years, day in and day out, he must have become a saint. And he will be able to enjoy life by then, ignoring how happy or miserable it actually is.

These two people in the movies are not only physically attractive, they were also smart nine years ago, and wise nine years later (even though I don't endorse every decision of theirs).

Both movies are good, to the degree of worth watching multiple times.

Thanks again for sharing them. You have a great Sunday and a new week ahead.

所有跟帖: 

I feel that it's more of realism. -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (450 bytes) () 11/28/2010 postreply 13:28:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”