【感恩节影院电影】 3D Megamind 影评

来源: lilac09 2010-11-26 09:11:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7679 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ lilac09 ] 在 2010-11-27 05:59:35 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

【感恩节影院电影】3D Megamind 影评  

感恩节,唯一开门就是影院和 Wal-mart (极 pf 他家的抢钱精神,365 亦或 366 天,一天也不放过);家有小学男娃一名,您还能有嘛选择呐,被逼迫去看了个 PG13 的动画片 Megamind 。回来就写了一大通评论。一个非常适合一大家子看的好玩儿片子。恨火的片子,刚被 Harry Potter 挤到第二名 . 如果您看过了片,或您不打算看,您看文,如果您打算看,您跳过,because I don't want to get your fun spoiled by the leaked plots here.  

Stars:
Will Ferrell: Megamind
Brad Pitt: Metro Man
Tina Fey: Roxanne Ritchi  

Trailer:

In the traditional good guy/bad guy battle movies, good guy always wins, and bad guy always loses - loses closely. But bad guy will never die cause he has to come back for the sequels. Then the game can keep going on. What’s more, good guy and bad guy will always have the thing for some beautiful woman and fight over her, but unquestionably, bad guy will never get the girl.  

Good guy saves the world; Good guy flies to the sunset; Good guy gets the flowers and hottie at the end of the day.  

How about this time, bad guy gets his day once? What will the world become? Will he be contented with a big evil grin from ear to ear? In this movie, super villain Megamind finally traps the Super hero Metroman and destroys him. The villain has the unbridled power over the whole Metro city where chaos run rampant through streets, but to his very own surprise, he is not satisfied or happy as he thought he would be.  

Why? The message is very clear: One can’t be happy when he gets everything.  

Megamind becomes blue and melancholy. Whenever there is evil, there will always be good rising up against it. A life without the archenemy is boring and lonely. Supervillainy works only in the presence of superheroism. Megamind loses his zest of evildoing. He becomes so depressed that he has a perverted evil plan to crone a Metroman like hero to fight against for fun. In that way, he can continue being the evil guy he is destined to be.  

When Megamind turns a regular nerdy cameraman Hal into a superman , his creation doesn’t turn into the way he wants. Hal uses his newly gained power to rob banks and steal things from others, which a super villain will never stoop down to. When a normal guy once gets super power, he can be even worse than the super villain. I can’t help asking myself, what would I do if I got those super powers. Robbing bank would be definitely on the top of my list. It’s not easy to be a super villain; you also need great control and coolness. That is to say, being evil in a classy and tasty way is hard. It is not something that a normal person can handle. When Hal escalates into a super bad bastard and threatens to destroy the whole Metro city. The only one who has a chance to stand up against him is the super villain Megamind since the original superman has long died. In this case, Megamind has a role change in his life to become a hero for once. What a twist.  

To make the twist twistier, the original super hero Metroman didn’t die. When the whole city builds up a gigantic museum that mounts to his shrine, something suddenly hits this charmingly cocky super hero. “What should my life be? Always answer calls from the citizens? Will this world saving thing be my life long gig? What am I gonna do with my own life, my own dream? “ After all these reflections, Metroman plays a trick and pretends to be dead during his last battle with Megamind. So he can escape from his heavy load of responsibilities as a super hero to become a normal guy. He hides out and starts to learn instrument playing. He sucks at it but he is happy and relieved finally.  

The film also brings up a very old argument: Nature vs. Nurture. At the very beginning, both Metroman and Megamind are innocent alien babies, blasted off to earth in rockets by their parents before their planets get sucked in by a black hole. En route, Metroman beats Megamind to land into a big mansion and starts his life in the lap of wealth. However, Metromind unfortunately gets landed behind bars, in a prison. He has been brought up by a gang of hardened convicts who teach him that policeman is bad while bugler is good on the flashing cards. At school, Metroman is always the golden boy everyone admires. Megamind is always the trouble maker everyone bullies and the last one to be picked. He tries to be good but never succeeds. Being bad is the only thing he’s good at. He seems destined to be bad, or really so?  

At the end of the movie we find that super villain can find deep down in his heart to be a good hero and a super hero can be a runaway "wuss" .  

Destiny may pick the path for us, but we can keep adjusting it to make it suit us. We are all tired of getting stuck in the same old rut. We may not really know who we are or what we finally become, but we never stop exploring and adapting to find that niche comfy zone in our life. 

At the end of the day, a bad guy may not be destined to be bad forever and a good guy may not be destined to be good forever. And this time, the bad guy gets the girl. :) 

We are neither superman nor super villain.  

" 成长的过程就是一次次丢弃和调整的过程。被我们丢掉的东西有垃圾也有珍宝。我们没有变成一个更好的人,也没有变得更坏,我们只是变得和别人一样了。 " ( 摘自简宁宁的博客 . 这句话相当给力,俺十分喜欢 )  

Translation:  

For us, the whole process of growing up is constant adjusting and ditching. What we throw away includes trash as well as treasures. Eventually, we don’t become a better guy or a worse one. We become just like everyone else around us.  

Kind of pity! But this is life.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>

• 【Darren Hayes】So Beautiful
  • 【鹦鹉学舌】也读一小段 VOA chickenfeed
  • 【戏说】职场上“忍”字
  • 【边逛边拍边写】 Lilac las Vegas 玩乐记
  • 【乌兰托娅】套马杆
  • 所有跟帖: 

lila可以当作家了。我去问问我女儿要不要看。 -戏雨飞鹰- 给 戏雨飞鹰 发送悄悄话 戏雨飞鹰 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 09:24:15

只要不是坐家就好:) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 10:44:29

agree。作家,评论家。还有时尚家,品尝家。。。哈哈 -falsetruth- 给 falsetruth 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:17:13

还有 -戏雨飞鹰- 给 戏雨飞鹰 发送悄悄话 戏雨飞鹰 的博客首页 (35 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:41:50

那个再补充两个:吹牛专家和厚皮大王 哈哈~~~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:51:15

Interesting 88 about an interesting movie. -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (215 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 10:38:55

美国很多动画片都拍的比大人片好看,有内容。最烦变形金刚,嘿嘿~~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 10:47:58

大人片不好拍,众口难调。 -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (315 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:27:22

您笑死俺了,那个不是党员吧~~~:) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (264 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:46:33

没入过。 -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (87 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:53:13

衣裳作主, 斯文扫地: ) 诚哉美在, 富复何言. -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (110 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 12:47:18

谢老马美言,那个言过其实的言~~ :) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 15:05:53

Excellent review! -carpediem- 给 carpediem 发送悄悄话 carpediem 的博客首页 (166 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 14:17:46

读的还挺细,谢您了哈:) -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (440 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 15:04:27

You are welcome -carpediem- 给 carpediem 发送悄悄话 carpediem 的博客首页 (55 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 17:29:33

回复:You are welcome -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (63 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 20:16:31

Sis好评论。喜欢这句:“成长的过程就是一次次丢弃和调整的过程”。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/28/2010 postreply 08:53:00

Good night Sis and 3S~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/29/2010 postreply 20:39:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”