听写作业:An New Smartphone App 2

来源: 好学又好问 2010-11-15 19:55:04 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4485 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 好学又好问 ] 在 2010-11-17 04:45:09 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

David Petree designed dozens of successful apps and made millions doing it. But he has regrets. As he watched smartphone users weaving down the avenues, walking in front of buses like zombies, he could only think --- I got rich while the world got stupid. Determined to find out how much damage he’d caused, Petree developed How Stupid Can You Get, an app that will calculate your functioning IQ by monitoring all the other apps and functions of your mobile device. Play Tetris during business hours ,bad; Play Fruit Ninja, worse; Owning the Sudoku Pro app will raise your IQ several points. That app that makes those farting noises will erase your gains in one felt finger tap. Sexting at any time will land you in apps’ lowest category--- the Brett Favre. Petree’s hope was that by point out what morons we are with our phones that we’d use them more wisely. So how is it working out? “It’s a disaster”, says Petree. “After six weeks of heavy sales and hundreds of thousands of downloads, people are taking How Stupid Can You Get as some sort of challenge, forming online moron clubs, and posting record low scores on their Facebook pages. It’s my fault, how do I feel about that? I feel like an idiot”.

注:

1. Tetris and Fruit Ninja are iphone apps.

2. Brett Favre was a football player,don't know why his name is mentioned here.

所有跟帖: 

回复:听写作业:An New Smartphone App 2 -selfselfself- 给 selfselfself 发送悄悄话 selfselfself 的博客首页 (175 bytes) () 11/15/2010 postreply 20:24:27

oh, that makes sense! No wonder -好学又好问- 给 好学又好问 发送悄悄话 好学又好问 的博客首页 (242 bytes) () 11/15/2010 postreply 20:37:45

很搞的段子,mm听的也精确,喜欢,谢分享~ -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2010 postreply 07:10:23

谢里啦MM. 你那篇孔子太能忽悠了, 有空多写啊. -好学又好问- 给 好学又好问 发送悄悄话 好学又好问 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2010 postreply 18:20:32

实用有趣的[听写作业],谢好学又好问分享。 -斓婷- 给 斓婷 发送悄悄话 斓婷 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2010 postreply 08:38:37

谢谢班长鼓励:) -好学又好问- 给 好学又好问 发送悄悄话 好学又好问 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2010 postreply 18:20:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”