小说越来越精彩,一波未平,一波又起。佩服你驾驭小说的能力。

来源: 婉蕠 2010-11-07 08:47:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4973 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2010-11-12 04:47:56 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 偵探小說連載 KungFu Masters 16海外逸士2010-11-07 06:17:18

Is chi that magical?  

" When she got home, the part of her forearm below the wound down to her fingers and thumb looked blue. She quickly took some pills from a cabinet in the den and swallowed them and sat down on the carpeted floor in a cross-legged posture. She maneuvered her chi to the wounded area, trying to force out the poison through her fingertips. At that time, her mother came back, having picked Alida up from her school.  Perceiving the situation, Mrs. Lin sat behind Lois in the same pose, putting both her hands on Lois's back, infusing her chi into Lois for reinforcement. Alida was worried, too, and called Mr. Lin at the video store.  Hearing the bad news, Mr. Lin left immediately, leaving the store in the sole care of Mike."

Speaking of  "Snow-Lotus flower", it reminds me of years ago back in China. My brother went to Xinjiang on business trip. He brought him a Snow-Lotus flower for me.

“The poison has invaded the muscle. It will be very hard to get rid of now. Your grandfather said that there are only two ways to deal with this kind of poison.  One is to cut off the lower forearm. If we can't heal it, the poison will eventually go up and then your life's in danger. The other is to find a Snow-Lotus flower, which can totally heal the poisoned organ. Only the Snow-Lotus flower is very difficult to find. It grows only among the Tienshan Mountains in the Northwest of China. The mountain range is so vast that even if you spent years there, it would be hard to be assured that you could find one.”

海外逸士,how come you know so much?  I admire your knowelge and persistence.  I have learned a lot from your posts. Thank you so much for sharing your novels, and translations,etc with us. I am your loyal reader.

所有跟帖: 

I learned all these from wuxia novels. -海外逸士- 给 海外逸士 发送悄悄话 海外逸士 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2010 postreply 13:30:57

That is so cool. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (154 bytes) () 11/07/2010 postreply 16:41:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”