朗读 The Secret reading 9 - creative process Step One

来源: billnet 2010-10-23 14:14:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1663 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ billnet ] 在 2010-10-24 03:57:57 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Well, a lot of people ask what their job is in the creative process, and what the job of the Universe is, so let’s look at that for a moment.

Let’s use this metaphor: if you think about Aladdin and his lamp, you’ve probably heard of that one. Aladdin picks up the lamp, he dust it off and out pops the genie. And the genie always says one thing: “Your wish is my command.” If you trace the story back to its origins, you know, we now think that there’re three wishes, but if you trace the story back to its origins, there’s absolutely no limit whatsoever to the wishes. Think about that one.
Now, let’s take this metaphor, blow it up and apply it to you and your life. Remember, Aladdin is the one who always asks for what he wants, then you’ve got the Universe at large which is this grand genie, and traditions have called that so many different things – your holly guardian angle, your higher self, I mean we can put any label on it, and you choose the one that works best for you. But every tradition has told us there’s something bigger than us. And the genie always says one thing: “Your wish is my command.”

So, we’d like to say to you that the creative process is a three step process:

Step one is: you must ask for what you want. You do not need to use words to ask, in fact, the Universe is not even hearing words from you. The Universe is responding completely to your thought.

所有跟帖: 

billnet读得好流畅,好标准。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (774 bytes) () 10/23/2010 postreply 18:01:47

Thank you 婉蕠, I hope I've read it earlier. -billnet- 给 billnet 发送悄悄话 billnet 的博客首页 (30 bytes) () 10/23/2010 postreply 18:40:26

一点建议 -小猪美眉- 给 小猪美眉 发送悄悄话 (14375 bytes) () 10/24/2010 postreply 17:31:56

谢谢小猪MM -billnet- 给 billnet 发送悄悄话 billnet 的博客首页 (522 bytes) () 10/25/2010 postreply 04:51:47

我认识美坛时间不长, 但已经在这里学到了很多东西, 这绝对要感谢 -小猪美眉- 给 小猪美眉 发送悄悄话 (1340 bytes) () 10/25/2010 postreply 22:47:17

thank you very much for your compliment, exp. for your comments -billnet- 给 billnet 发送悄悄话 billnet 的博客首页 (1071 bytes) () 10/26/2010 postreply 12:30:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”