Don't make fool of yourself ANYMORE!!! See rebuttal in (((,,,,,,

来源: waveline 2010-07-31 16:55:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2499 bytes)
回答: Qian Wei-Changwaveline2010-07-30 22:24:10
SEE MY REBUTTAL IN (((,,,,,,)))

1. For these giants I always cherish great respect. So I am writing this article as the last esteem payed to this great man.

a.Payed -> paid, paid, PAID!

(((AGREE, TYPO in the midnight,another one “critics/criticism)))

b. I always HAVE great respect to these giants, and so I am writing this article as the last TRIBUTE paid to this great man.
(((HAHAHA, Seems “Have” and “Tribute” are your preferred words. Please do not impose your preference on others. This, to some degree, suggested your incompetency in word usage. Actually in this case, these words (tribute, respect, and esteem) are interchangeable, and tribute for me is kind of a word too cheap! Sorry for being a bit rude)))

2. Qian was made a Rightist for his courageous critics on China's education reform in 1950s, he was thus deprived of the right of teaching at the University, and arranged to be responsible for cleaning lab for one year followed by working at a plant.

a.You need a conjunction word for the first two sentences “Qian was…” and “he was…’

(((HAHAHA, don’t you see the conjunction “thus” put inside the following sentence??? Maybe computer cannot find it, do not be stereotyped, ok? Are you smart enough to be flexible? )))

b.Arranged to be? Sounds very Chinglish. Probably “assigned’ would be better.

(((HAHAHA, which one sounds more Chinglish? Sure, let me be patient to you, “Arranged” is better here, since it suggests the sense of his being forced, or against his personal will.)))

3. and in many areas, the roles of the university are now indispensable
-> and in many areas, the university played indispensible roles

(((HAHAHA, I am not laughing at you, you have not yet understood the difference between these two sentences when put in the context?!!!)))

4. No life on the earth is immortal, he has thus been passed away.
a. Also need a conjunction word for two sentences or a semicolon.

(((Again, note there is a thus in the following sentence, maybe a computer cannot find it. Be a bit more smarter???!!!)))

b. Pass away, not "to be passed away"
--> No life on the earth is immortal; He passed away.

(((HAHAHA, I am not laughing at you, you have not yet known the difference between these two sentences when put in the context)))

IN CLOSING, DO NOT MAKE FOOL OF YOURSELF ANYMORE!!! AND LEARN TO ESTEEM OTHERS???

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”