午睡

来源: enjoywater 2010-01-06 23:13:50 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2416 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ enjoywater ] 在 2010-01-08 02:46:26 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
午睡
一只看上去很疲惫的狗来到我的后院,我从它的脖子上挂着的狗牌和它的毛色和身材知道它应是一头有主人并被喂养得很好的狗。

它静静地走向我,我友好地抚摸拍打它的头,它就跟随着我进了房子,它走到大厅的一角,卷曲着身躯就睡着了。

一小时后,它起来要离开,我让它走了……

第二天,它又出现在我的院子,走进我的房子,在昨天它曾睡过的地方又小睡了一小时。如此往复,它一连好几星期到我家睡午觉了。

出于好奇,我把一张纸条钉在它的狗牌上,我在纸上写到:我很想知道谁是这只安静可爱的狗的主人,不知你知不知道它几乎每天下午都到我家里睡上个午觉。

第二天,这狗如常来我家午睡,不同的是,它的狗牌上钉上了另一张纸,上面写到:
它住在一个有六个小孩的家庭,其中两个都少于三岁。它应该是要抓紧它的睡眠时间。我可以明天跟它一起到你家吗?

原文:
Afternoon Naps

An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of.

He calmly came over to me, I gave him a few pats on his head; he then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out..

The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed his spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour. This continued off and on for several weeks.

Curious I pinned a note to his collar: 'I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.'

The next day he arrived for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar: 'He lives in a home with 6 children, 2 under the age of 3 - he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?'

一家四口的三文鱼自助餐

看我捕食三文鱼之熊姿

阿拉思家之两熊相遇!

梦坛那鬼镇探秘!

所有跟帖: 

funny note--can I come with him tomorrow? -taylor3- 给 taylor3 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2010 postreply 03:57:37

非常有趣的图文并茂的双语文章[Afternoon Naps 午睡].lol... -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (47 bytes) () 01/07/2010 postreply 08:02:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”