Before more cheers come, might you tell us little how to?

来源: englishreader 2009-11-05 16:07:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (809 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ englishreader ] 在 2009-11-07 05:30:52 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I was buried most of time by overloaded work. I could not find time to watch TV dramas all the time on weekdays. Even that, I may watch some thrillers like Cold case and CSI. The problem I have with this type of learning is that words/phases I got from TV drama find no place to use in my daily work. I am kind of George in other corner. I wanted to show new phases/catch line I got from TV drama/newspaper last night to people, but there is no audience available. As the time goes on, I would lose those words/phrases.

I believe this is an obstacle for most people here to learn English from TV drama. You definitely showed you have got over the bump with the plenty of daily life lines in your writings. it would be geat that you could share with us on how to enhance what you learned from TV drama.

所有跟帖: 

你可能有文学上的才能,我觉得很宝贵。 -billinmon- 给 billinmon 发送悄悄话 billinmon 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 16:11:56

this was long-gone dream. Now just a IT nerd -englishreader- 给 englishreader 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 16:38:52

也就这些东东... -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (1562 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 17:25:12

yeah, I used this forum to practice my writing -englishreader- 给 englishreader 发送悄悄话 (270 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 17:40:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”