Thanks, but beware of the shift of concept

来源: carpediem 2009-02-03 13:27:13 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (884 bytes)
回答: Long live the glorious, great and righteous CCPcarpediem2009-02-03 10:23:38
First, metaphorically, our mother is China and its people, not CCP or the government. CCP has been playing the trick for decades – “the party, the government and the nation” is regarded the undividable trinity. Tell you the truth: they are not. To criticize CCP or the CCP government is not to denounce your motherland.

Secondly, no offense to you or anybody else, most of us here are beneficiaries of such social scheme and thus it’s easy for us to say “endure”. If you were born in the countryside and naturally denied the education/employment opportunities, how well woule you love the CCP mother?

Try to think with your own brain. I apologize for the uninvited advice, but it might help if you read some classic books like Animal Farm, and 1984. And if you really, really want to take new perspective on the issues in China, China Road is a great read.

所有跟帖: 

thanks for the comends and recommendation:) -戏雨飞鹰- 给 戏雨飞鹰 发送悄悄话 戏雨飞鹰 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/03/2009 postreply 14:22:43

I put the books on my to-read-list per your recomm. 有空一定读读:) -戏雨飞鹰- 给 戏雨飞鹰 发送悄悄话 戏雨飞鹰 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/03/2009 postreply 14:24:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”