英文歌曲17首连播: Westlife Germany Bonus Track

来源: YuGong 2009-01-24 19:39:45 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4590 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ YuGong ] 在 2009-01-27 05:11:58 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

450) this.width=450" />

Pro Reviews: Westlife [Germany Bonus Tracks]All Music Guide

Westlife has taken the world by storm much in the same manner as did their predecessors Boyzone and Take That. Under the tutelage of Ronan Keating (from Boyzone) and his manager, Louis Walsh, five handsome and, most importantly, talented young men were assembled and groomed to create this debut. The album itself is well-sung, but all too similar in its final output. Mostly comprised of ballads whose theme is the obvious sort (i.e., love gained, lost, and pleaded for), the hooks are infectious and several tracks are destined for recurrent radio status in the not-too-distant future. This pared-down collection of songs from their multi-platinum worldwide smash release is much more palatable than its original incarnation, which ran a lengthy 17 tracks. The gems and solid compositions are what their American label has presented. Every song is well-produced and well-placed in the set; as mentioned, each track is perfectly executed. This assemblage is a worthy complement to the listening plea...sures of anyone enjoying the likes of today's most popular boybands (e.g., Backstreet Boys, Five, N'Sync). The album overall can be characterized as sometimes bland but unforgettable, with the standouts "Flying Without Wings," "I Don't Wanna Fight," and "Swear It Again." [The German edition cuts "My Private Movie" and changes the track order, but also adds "Moments," "Change the World," "Seasons in the Sun," "Try Again," and "What I Want Is What I've Got"] - Jaime Ikeda, All Music Guide

Source: Yahoo! Shopping

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 新春快乐,牛年吉利!
  • 英语拾零: 九大搭訕語
  • 英语拾零: 十大常见英语缩写
  • 新春歌曲联唱
  • 英语拾零: Wood Related English Idioms
  • 所有跟帖: 

中文歌曲:新春歌曲联唱 -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (7842 bytes) () 01/24/2009 postreply 19:42:21

敬祝美语世界网友们新春快乐,牛年吉利! -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2009 postreply 19:45:16

牛年吉利! -楚江- 给 楚江 发送悄悄话 楚江 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2009 postreply 09:28:15

谢谢你,春节快乐。 牛年吉利! -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2009 postreply 11:34:25

愚公,春节快乐,恭喜发财,红包拿来~~ -天泽园- 给 天泽园 发送悄悄话 天泽园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2009 postreply 07:52:03

天泽园,谢谢。春节快乐! -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (340 bytes) () 01/25/2009 postreply 08:32:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”