英文歌曲8首: Barbra Streisand 歌曲选播

来源: YuGong 2009-01-10 20:29:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4805 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ YuGong ] 在 2009-01-13 03:05:11 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Barbra Streisand
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Barbra Streisand (pronounced /712;stra618;sænd/ STRY-sand; born Barbara Joan Streisand, April 24, 1942) is an American singer and film and theatre actress. She has also achieved note as a composer, political activist, film producer and director. She has won Academy Awards for Best Actress and Best Original Song as well as multiple Emmy Awards, Grammy Awards, and Golden Globe Awards.

She is one of the most commercially and critically successful female entertainers in modern entertainment history and one of the best selling solo recording artists in the US, with RIAA-certified shipments of over 71 million albums. She is the highest ranking female artist on the Recording Industry Association of America's (RIAA) Top Selling Artists list.[1]

Streisand is a member of the short list of entertainers with the distinction of having won an Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar and a Tony award. She has been named a Kennedy Center Honoree for 2008.[2]

Reference:

1 Gold and Platinum Top Selling Artists. RIAA.com.
2 Gans, Andrew."Streisand, Freeman, Tharp, Jones, Townshend and Daltrey Are 2008 Kennedy Center Honorees",playbill.com, September 9, 2008 

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
8226;  Never Ending Dreams
8226;  英文歌曲18首:Swingin: Music & Dancing
8226;  幽默动画:Tom and Jerry - Snowbody Loves Me
8226;  Morning Prayer (Instrumental)
8226;  英文歌曲: Love Explains It All

所有跟帖: 

She has great voice, thanks for sharing! -天泽园- 给 天泽园 发送悄悄话 天泽园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2009 postreply 21:32:24

My pleasure. I enjoy her voice too. -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2009 postreply 21:57:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”