【漫兴随笔】回赠德利君,2009 元旦 城中仿古

来源: 一语湖边_lakeshore 2009-01-03 21:47:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7130 bytes)
 复赠远方 de  德利 君,Jan. 01,2009

画与诗 回赠德利君
2009 元旦
城中跨坛仿古

To: 德利  君,

What a surprise to have received your painting,  done in its 'oriental' delicacy, and the delight of the nature, has brought the joy so much than any of the gifting. Thanks! I look at it for little longer than a while,in which what had happened flashed back to my mind from 2008.

Today is the first day of 2009. As a Canadian Doctor I met said, "the world slow-down has offered good opportunity to look at ourselves and the world around us in simplicity," of which I thought is well brushed in the imagery made in the lines, dots, and black and whites in your work.

Your talent in the brush-painting that can only handed from the traditions made me stunned. But maybe I am tired from my work today, that it seems blue instead of black. Correct me if it is wrong, the color impresses me with the style often seen in paintings from Japan?

Anyway, I liked it so much that I tried in putting up a few lines to match with it, as your painting and verses lead the Cyber-conversation and us into 2009.  May you enjoy it, thanks again for your mail, so welcoming,
comes in
from the year 2009!

此岸的 一语
元旦子时, 2009

原信与画:

一语君你好, 

手边有一幅我从前自己画的画,现在通过电邮发给你,权当贺年片,祝你新年快乐!

德利君    

附:德利君所赠

十年前 作品:“山山水水皆是春”

山山水水皆是春
岁岁年年星斗焕