Joan Chen in an action movie ! ! !

来源: TJKCB 2024-03-29 21:13:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (18191 bytes)

Neither did I expect to see Joan Chen in an action movie, nor could I believe that Jessica is the character she is playing in this movie, nor did I think she was the producer.

This film was fantastic. Strong performances by the actors. Entertaining pursuit. Just the right amount of character development—not so much that it dragged on, but enough that you cared about them nevertheless. Yeah, there's a little bit of reality distortion, but it's not quite as bad as in some of the more recent films.

"Count no man as happy until his end is known. What Simon would call all that Greek shit. It's not until you know how someone dies that you know what really matters to them. What they sacrifice for, what they would die for. We don't have much control over our lives. But our end? Sometimes we write that story. If you're getting this, you know my end. I've never been happier."

-- a quote from John Malkovich's character in a film, referencing the Aristotelian concept of withholding judgment on a person's happiness until their life's end is known. It also reflects on the idea that one's true values and priorities become apparent only in hindsight, particularly in the face of death.
"Hindsight" refers to the understanding of a situation or event after it has occurred, often with the benefit of additional information or perspective that was not available at the time of the event. It involves looking back on past events and being able to analyze them more clearly or accurately than when they were happening.

Ava (Jessica Chastain) is a deadly assassin who works for a black ops organization, traveling the globe specializing in high profile hits. When a job goes dangerously wrong she is forced to fight for her own survival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvZC1dy3LsQ?

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

影界风云幻,小花入旧年。纵存青涩忆,不再似从前。 -方外居士- 给 方外居士 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/30/2024 postreply 13:33:25

写得到位。好五绝。 -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2024 postreply 20:37:43

Joan Chen原来是陈冲呀。。 -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2024 postreply 20:36:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!