The First Snow.

来源: 移花接木 2023-12-18 17:51:20 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1300 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 移花接木 ] 在 2023-12-18 18:23:15 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

short poem

The first snow,

Is pending... ...
Pending... ...pending...

Enough for the joke...

Why the ture belivers put God first.

Proverbs 3:6 proclaims, “In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success,”

My religious mentor once used simile to explain the way of our lives in relation to God. He said the meaning of our lives should always be putting God's purpose first and he will take care of the rest.  

A water jar being our lives, a handful of gravels being God's purpose, and the water being our desire.

If we put our desire first , we will fill the jar with water, no more space for the gravel, we reserve no room inside us to serve God.

But if we put God's purpose ahead of our own, like putting the gravels into the jar at first then the jar still can be filled with water. Serve God first, he will make our lives satisfied.   

But I disappointed him eventually.

所有跟帖: 

I don't think you disappointed him eventually. Because -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (111 bytes) () 12/18/2023 postreply 17:57:17

pending, pending ,waiting ... :)) -卫宁- 给 卫宁 发送悄悄话 卫宁 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/18/2023 postreply 18:18:35

See, God heard my call, the ground is white this morning -移花接木- 给 移花接木 发送悄悄话 移花接木 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/19/2023 postreply 09:06:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”