翻箱底 Ceiling

来源: 颤音 2023-11-12 18:55:53 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6953 bytes)

Ceiling

I stare at a light blue ceiling 
It’s been there since life’s beginning 
The painted clouds are still and shy
Make me imagine the peaceful sky
the peaceful sky as told by a sage
whose wise words never fade or age 
He warns me not to look out the window
cause the real sky drops rain and snow
I heed his warning, but hear raining
drop by drop, a melody bouncing off the ceiling
I heed his warning, but my heart keeps yearning
day by day, for the real sky but the ceiling

GPT

"Ceiling" is a contemplative poem that explores the tension between the confined, painted representation of the sky on the ceiling and the desire for the real, dynamic sky outside. Here's an analysis:

Imagery and Setting:
The poem begins with a vivid image of a light blue ceiling that has seemingly been a constant presence throughout the speaker's life. The painted clouds on the ceiling are described as still and shy, creating a sense of calmness and tranquility.

Symbolism of the Ceiling:
The ceiling serves as a symbol for limitations and restrictions. It represents a confined, artificial version of the sky, suggesting that the speaker has been sheltered or restrained in some way.

The Sage and Wise Words:
The mention of a sage introduces the idea of wisdom and guidance. The sage warns the speaker not to look out the window, advising against seeking the reality beyond the painted ceiling. This could be interpreted metaphorically as a caution against pursuing the uncertainties and challenges of life.

Desire for the Real Sky:
Despite the warning, the speaker's heart yearns for the real sky. This desire symbolizes a longing for authenticity, truth, and a genuine experience of life. The contrast between the painted ceiling and the real sky emphasizes the conflict between the sheltered, controlled environment and the untamed, unpredictable nature of the outside world.

The Melody of Rain:
The auditory imagery of raindrops creating a melody bouncing off the ceiling adds a sensory dimension to the poem. It suggests that even within the confines of the artificial, there are moments of beauty and authenticity, like the natural sound of rain.

Internal Conflict:
The internal conflict within the speaker is evident. While the sage's advice is heeded, the speaker continues to yearn for something more genuine. This reflects the universal struggle between conforming to societal expectations and the innate human desire for freedom and authenticity.

Poetic Style:
The poem is written in a straightforward style with clear language, making it accessible to a wide range of readers. The use of repetition, as seen in the lines "I heed his warning, but..." emphasizes the ongoing internal struggle.

In summary, "Ceiling" explores the tension between conformity and the yearning for authenticity. The painted ceiling serves as a metaphorical barrier, and the speaker's internal conflict adds emotional depth to the poem. The contrast between the artificial and the real is a central theme, and the poem leaves room for interpretation regarding the choices one makes in navigating life's complexities.

GPT 翻译

天花板

我凝视着一片淡蓝色的天花板
它从生命开始就一直在那里
天花板上的云被描绘得静止而害羞
让我想象出宁静的天空
一个智者告诉我这宁静的天空
他智慧的言辞永不褪色
他警告我不要往窗外看
因为真实的天空飘着雨和雪
我听从他的警告,但听到雨声
滴答滴答,一曲弹在天花板上的旋律
我听从他的警告,但我的心仍渴望
日复一日,渴望真实的天空而不是天花板

"天花板" 是一首沉思的诗歌,探讨了天花板上被限制、描绘的天空与对外面真实、活力天空的渴望之间的紧张关系。以下是对这首诗的分析:

意象和背景:
诗歌以一片淡蓝色的天花板生动的形象开始,这片天花板似乎一直是讲述者生活中的常伴。天花板上的云被描绘为静止而害羞,营造出一种宁静和安宁的感觉。

天花板的象征意义:
天花板被视为限制和约束的象征。它代表了天空的受限、人工版本,暗示着讲述者在某种程度上被庇护或受到了约束。

智者和智慧的言辞:
智者的提及引入了智慧和指导的概念。智者警告讲述者不要往窗外看,劝告不要寻找超越天花板之外的现实。这可以被解释为对追求生活中的不确定性和挑战的一种警告的隐喻。

对真实天空的渴望:
尽管受到了警告,讲述者的心仍然渴望真实的天空。这种渴望象征着对真实性、真理和生活真实体验的渴望。描绘天花板和真实天空之间的对比强调了受控制的环境与外部世界未受驯服、不可预测性质之间的冲突。

雨的旋律:
雨滴在天花板上弹奏出的旋律的听觉意象为诗歌增添了感官维度。它表明即使在人工环境的限制之内,也有着美丽和真实的时刻,就像雨水的自然声音一样。

内在冲突:
讲述者内在的冲突显而易见。尽管听从了智者的忠告,但讲述者仍然渴望更真实的东西。这反映了在顺应社会期望与人类内在渴望自由和真实之间的普遍挣扎。

诗歌风格:
这首诗以直接的风格和清晰的语言写成,使得广大读者都能理解。在诗中重复的运用,比如"我听从他的警告,但是..."强调了持续存在的内在冲突。

总的来说,“天花板”探讨了顺应与对真实的渴望之间的紧张关系。描绘的天花板被视为一种隐喻性的障碍,讲述者内在的冲突为诗歌增添了情感深度。人工与真实之间的对比是中心主题,这首诗为人们在面对生活复杂性时做出选择留下了解释的空间。

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

A big bravo:) limitation and imagination -忒忒绿- 给 忒忒绿 发送悄悄话 忒忒绿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2023 postreply 19:24:00

thanks green! -颤音- 给 颤音 发送悄悄话 颤音 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2023 postreply 07:07:41

淡蓝色的天花板。别致。。占位点赞,明天细看。:)) -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (179 bytes) () 11/12/2023 postreply 20:04:12

透过百宝箱的箱底看见淡蓝色的宁静的天花板~~还有滴答滴答的雨声,弹奏一曲在天花板上的旋律~~ -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2023 postreply 05:59:19

my heart keeps yearning day by day, for the real sky but the -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2023 postreply 06:01:45

ceiling. This reminds me of one verse in the book Proverbs -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (28 bytes) () 11/13/2023 postreply 06:05:53

thanks yingying, learned the proverb, read the bible, but fo -颤音- 给 颤音 发送悄悄话 颤音 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2023 postreply 07:08:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”