How tough husband can be

来源: 永远老李 2023-11-08 14:26:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1186 bytes)

A pregnant woman is about to give birth to a baby. She went to hospital with her husband. Her husband is such a loving and caring guy. He does the encouraging talk all that before the difficult and potentially painful labor. The doctor saw it and talked to the husband " wow. I can tell you do care about your wife . I tell you what: medical technology is so advanced these days and we can actually pass wife's pain to her husband, if you are tough enough to handle it " The husband replied without hesitation. He told doctor "I love my wife and I will do anything for her. Go ahead and set it up. I will bear all her pain!" 
Doctor and nurse set up everything. The labor went very well. Both mom and baby are fine. After the operation, the doctor talked to the husband "I had to admit that you're the toughest husband I have ever seen. There are quite a few husbands tried this. Believe me, it can be ugly. I heard screaming and I saw crying. But you look perfectly okay and you look so calm. I am impressed "

The couple drove home with their newborn baby. They are shocked to see the mailman dead in the front yard.

所有跟帖: 

Did the wife's pain pass to her husband through the mailman? -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/08/2023 postreply 18:12:25

It sounds like a funny cold joke. -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/08/2023 postreply 18:15:38

The pain went to mailman directly. LOL -永远老李- 给 永远老李 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/08/2023 postreply 20:07:18

AI found the mailman through dna of the unborn infant? -Oona- 给 Oona 发送悄悄话 Oona 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/08/2023 postreply 20:48:31

隔壁老王的故事。 There are quite a few husbands tried this. -Zhuzitaba- 给 Zhuzitaba 发送悄悄话 Zhuzitaba 的博客首页 (621 bytes) () 11/09/2023 postreply 06:40:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”