我提供个大人版仅做参考,因为我写不出小孩的味道

来源: 心存善念 2022-02-21 08:45:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2087 bytes)

I had a lot of fun during my winter break, and celebrated the Spring Festival and the Lantern Festival.

To celebrate the Spring Festival, most people will have dunplings for dinner, which represent wealth. People will dress up in their brand new clothes when they visit relatives and friends. For kids , the most fun part will be enjoying fireworks and receiving Red Envelop money as the symbol of wealth.

During the Lantern Festival, my cousins, Jenny and Danny, and I visited our grand parents.  After having Yuanxiao as breakfast, we went to the parade. At the parade,  Jenny learned Yang Ge dance from grandma, and Danny joined the parade dressed up as the Monkey King.  In the evening, we wathced the lantern show and solved some riddles, both of which are an essential part of the Lantern Festival.  

I wish everyone a happy new year filled with fortune, wealth and luck!

所有跟帖: 

非常棒!谢谢! -bobpainting- 给 bobpainting 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2022 postreply 13:07:46

改的太多,不是老师批改作业 -Zhuzitaba- 给 Zhuzitaba 发送悄悄话 Zhuzitaba 的博客首页 (213 bytes) () 02/21/2022 postreply 13:15:07

也叫cheating -Zhuzitaba- 给 Zhuzitaba 发送悄悄话 Zhuzitaba 的博客首页 (198 bytes) () 02/21/2022 postreply 13:17:50

幸好柱子爸不是老师,火眼金睛:) -心存善念- 给 心存善念 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2022 postreply 14:42:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”