录音(笑话):A wife was making a breakfast...

来源: 小贝壳weed 2016-07-18 22:19:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2330 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 小贝壳weed ] 在 2016-07-19 08:56:55 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

录音   http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s139vMJtArZ9&autoplay=0

A wife was making a breakfast...
A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.
Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen. 'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up!
Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!'
The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?'
The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'

一个太太在做早餐
一个太太在为她丈夫做煎蛋早餐。
突然间,他丈夫冲进厨房,“小心!” 他说,“小心!放多点黄油!天呀!你一下子煎太多了。太多啦!翻过来,翻过来,现在翻过来! 我们需要更多的黄油。天呀!去哪儿找更多的黄油? 要不会粘锅啦!小心,小心!我说小心! 你煮东西从来不听我说话,从来不! 翻过来! 快点呀!
你疯啦?脑子有问题呀?别忘了加盐。你经常忘了加盐。用盐。用盐!用盐!”
他妻子盯着他说,“你发什么神经呀?就几个个蛋你以为我不会煎呀?”
丈夫镇静地说:”我只是想演示给你看我开车时候是什么样的感觉。“

中文录音 http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0qpuQd27Qgy&autoplay=0

录音:小贝壳

英语来源:网络

翻译:小贝壳

所有跟帖: 

加了中文翻译和录音 -小贝壳weed- 给 小贝壳weed 发送悄悄话 (1051 bytes) () 07/19/2016 postreply 08:50:04

问好小贝壳! 谢谢你分享的翻译和录音! -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2016 postreply 11:08:32

Thanks sister Leave, greetings! Best wishes! -小贝壳weed- 给 小贝壳weed 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2016 postreply 10:48:12

Haha, don't be a backseat driver~ -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2016 postreply 17:51:08

Thanks Songsong! Indeed, backseat drivers are annoying, :) -小贝壳weed- 给 小贝壳weed 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2016 postreply 10:47:40

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]