周末一笑: 漂亮吗?(ZT)

来源: 南山松 2015-10-03 05:51:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5996 bytes)

1 漂亮吗?

A lawyer was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're beautiful!" and then he fell asleep again. His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side.

A couple of minutes later, his eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're cute!" Well, the wife was disappointed because instead of "beautiful," it was "cute." She asked, "What happened to 'beautiful'?" His reply was "The drugs are wearing off!"

2 拉倒吧

After an elderly couple starts getting forgetful, they visit their doctor. Their doctor tells them that many people find it useful to write themselves little notes.

When they get home, the wife says, "Dear, will you please go to the kitchen and get me a dish of ice cream? And maybe write that down so you won't forget?"

"Nonsense," says the husband. "I can remember a dish of ice cream."

"Well, I'd also like some strawberries and whipped cream on it," the wife replies.

"My memory's not all that bad," says the husband. "No problem -- a dish of ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream. I don't need to write it down."

He goes into the kitchen, and his wife hears pots and pans banging.

The husband finally emerges from the kitchen and presents his wife with a plate of bacon and eggs.

She looks at the plate and asks, "Hey, where's the toast I asked for?"

3 冰箱

Bertha was worried about her husband George, so one day she took him to the doctor's. As the doctor called George in and looked him over, George began insisting, "There's nothing wrong with me. I know because God takes care of me." What do you mean?" asked the doctor. "Well," George responded, "when I go to the bathroom he turns the light on and off."

The doctor decided he had better talk to both George and his wife, so he calls Bertha into the room and begins to explain, "George says God turns the light on and off for him when he goes to the bathroom. Is it true that --" "DAMMIT, George!" Bertha bursts out, "How many times do I have to tell you not to piss in the fridge?"

4 生育巧合

Four expectant fathers pace in a hospital waiting room while their wives are in labor. The nurse enters and tells the first man, "Congratulations, you're the father of twins."

"What a coincidence," the man says. "I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team."

A little later, the nurse returns and tells the second man, "You are the father of triplets."

"That's really an incredible coincidence," he answers. "I work for the 3M Corporation."

An hour later, the nurse tells the third man that his wife has just given birth to quadruplets.

The man says, "I don't believe it! I work for the Four Seasons. What a coincidence."

After hearing this, everyone's attention turns to the fourth guy who has just fainted. He slowly regains consciousness and whispers, "I should have never taken that job at Millennium Computers."

5 离婚和喝酒

A man and his wife are at a restaurant, and the husband keeps staring at an old drunken lady swigging her gin at a nearby table.

His wife asks, "Do you know her?"

"Yes," sighs the husband. "She's my ex-wife. She took to drinking right after we divorced seven years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" says the wife. "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

6 董事会主席

To surprise her husband, an executive's wife stopped by his office.

When she opened the door, she found him with his secretary sitting in his lap.

Without hesitating, he dictated, "And in conclusion, gentlemen, budget cuts or no budget cuts, I cannot continue to operate this office with just one chair."

所有跟帖: 

cute cut beauty to half -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/03/2015 postreply 07:34:05

有趣的见解:) 问好走马读人! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/04/2015 postreply 07:15:19

#1律师很实在,#6高管好滑稽。 -肖庄- 给 肖庄 发送悄悄话 肖庄 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/03/2015 postreply 09:24:24

she is his laptop -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/03/2015 postreply 11:03:24

哈哈, 你真幽默:) -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/04/2015 postreply 07:16:55

嗯, 诚实的律师, 滑稽的高管. 问好肖庄:) -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/04/2015 postreply 07:16:29

先占个座,明天好好笑一笑:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/03/2015 postreply 23:27:07

问好美风, 周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/04/2015 postreply 07:17:22

真是开心一刻。如果背下来就更学东西了。:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/04/2015 postreply 20:37:08

要背下来啊,觉得美风很下功夫:)问好! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2015 postreply 17:55:25

我这是虚拟语气啊。如果有对应的音频就好了,可以也练习语音语调:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2015 postreply 21:52:53

觉得美风学习英语非常认真:) -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2015 postreply 18:30:18

haha, the drugs are wearing off! -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2015 postreply 15:43:39

问好叶子,周中快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2015 postreply 18:30:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”